What’s Peter Scanavino Net Worth 2022? Who is His Wife? HIs Bio, Height
Facts of Peter Scanavino
|Full Name:||Peter Scanavino|
|Birth Date:||February 29, 1980|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Net Worth||$700 thousand|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Education||Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Peter Scanavino Twitter|
|Peter Scanavino Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Peter Scanavino|
Peter Scanavino is an American actor and very popularly known for his starring role as Detective Dominick Carisi, Jr on the NBC series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2014-present).
He is also famous for his notable guest star roles in episodes of Person of Interest, The Good Wife, and The Blacklist.
Peter was born on February 29, 1980, in Denver, Colorado, in the United States of America. As of now he is 42 years old. His sibling’s brother David Scanavino is a professional artist. Peter holds an American nationality and belongs to the North American ethnicity. Similarly, he follows the Christianity religion.
He dropped out of college during his freshman year to pursue acting. Moreover, he also attended culinary school and had an internship at a Michelin-starred restaurant. He studied at Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, United States.
Scanavino is always very private about his life and leads a normal ‘non-celebrity-like life. He married Lisha Bai after dating for a long time. The duo has not revealed how they met at first and their dating history. After some years of their marriage, the couple shared two children together.
There is no information about their first child but their second baby is Leo who was born on January 8, 2016.
Scanavino has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2022, most of which he’s earned from his role in ”Law & Order: Special Victims Unit”. According to PayScale, the average salary of an actor/ actress earns around $5,634 with a median bonus of $1,015.
Peter is a handsome and typical American guy who stands noticeably tall at 6 feet i.e (1.83m). He has nice light brown hair with charming blue eyes along with a well-structured body and moderate masculine muscles. He is neither too lean nor noticeably fleshy.
A career as an Actor
- Peter has mostly played guest roles in his career, appearing in selective episodes of season-long television shows.
- His debut on television with the role of ‘Travis’ in the series ‘Jonny Zero’ in which he appeared in the episode ‘No Good Deed’ in the year 2005.
- He also appeared in three other shows such as ‘Third Watch’ (Ep: ‘End of Tour’ and ‘How Do You Spell Belief?’) as ‘Stephen’, the NBC crime-drama series ‘Law & Order: Trial by Jury’ (Ep: ‘Boys Will Be Boys’) as a neighbor.
- He played various kinds of roles and proved his versatility in acting even though he didn’t get any chance to star in lead roles in film or TV productions
- In 2014, he made it big on television with his first-ever playing the main character when he signed for the NBC crime-drama series ‘Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in its sixteenth season as in the role of Dominick Carisi, Jr., a new detective on the show.
- The show had been running for a long time and Scanavino brought a unique freshness to it with his character.
- Although he has made many appearances in numerous television series, American crime drama TV series, and movies but also has not got a chance to receive awards.