Perdita Weeks Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Sister, BF, Husband, Height
Facts of Perdita Weeks
|Full Name:||Perdita Weeks|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Body Size||34-25-35 inches.|
|Birth Place||South Glamorgan, Wales|
|Siblings||Rollo Weeks Honeysuckle Weeks|
|Kids||Rupert Sebastian Frederiksen, Humphrey Carrington Frederiksen|
|Perdita Weeks Facebook|
|Perdita Weeks Twitter|
|Perdita Weeks Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Perdita Weeks|
Perdita Weeks is a British actress. She is extremely talented as well as beautiful. She has been featured in several movies since1993. She is popular as Mary Boleyn from ‘The Tudors’. Besides this, she is best known for films like As Above, So Below in 2014, Hamlet in 1996, and Prowl.
The actress also recently appeared in the movie ‘Ready Player One as Kira in 2018. Additionally, she has also appeared in television series like ‘Magnum P.I.’, ‘Grantchester’, and so on.
Early Life of Perdita Weeks
Perdita Weeks was born on December 25, 1985, in South Glamorgan, Wales. This marks her age 34 years old as of 2019. Her birth name is Perdita Rose Annunziata Weeks with the birth sign Capricorn. She is the daughter of Robin Weeks (father) and Susan Weeks (mother). Likewise, she kept the facts about her parents hidden from the media. She is of Welsh nationality and belongs to white ethnic background. She is the 2nd child in a family of five and has a brother and a sister. Similarly, she grew up with her siblings Rollo Weeks And Honeysuckle Weeks. Likewise, both of her sisters are also actors.
She was interested in the entertainment industry from an early age. Perdita Weeks attended Roedean School Before moving on to Courtauld Institute. She studies history there and graduated in her subject respectively.
Perdita Weeks started Married to Longtime Boyfriend Kit Frederiksen’, Happily Living as a Wife and Husband with Kids
Perdita Week dated Kit Frederiksen who was her long-term boyfriend. This long-term relationship turns into a marriage and they married on October 4, 2012.
Besides her career as an actress, She is a wife and a mother of two kids Rupert Sebastian Frederiksen and Humphrey Carrington Frederiksen born on 30 April 2013. This couple is still together and there seems to be much love between them. Therefore, she and her husband have no separation and divorce rumors about them.
What is Perdita Weeks’s Net Worth and Salary?
Perdita Weeks has an estimated net worth of $5 Million from her phenomenal performance as of 2019. No doubt that she is enjoying a luxurious lifestyle.
Perdita Weeks’s Height, and Weight
She has a height of 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 m) tall. Additionally, her body weight is around 54 kg. Her body measurement is 34-25-35 inches. Furthermore, she has blonde hair color and her eyes color is brown.
Perdita Weeks’s Career in Movies
- Perdita Weeks began her career as an actress in 1993 when she appears on the screen in a small role in the TV mini-series “Google Eyes”. She gets another chance to appear in the TV series ‘Ghosts’ in the year 1995.
- In the same year, she was also seen in “The Cold Light Of Day” as Anna Tour. She also plays in ‘Robert Rylands’ the “Last Journey” as Sue.
- In the historical fiction series The Tudors (2007-2008), Weeks portrayed a recurring role as Mary Boleyn, King Henry VIII’s sister-in-law.
- The actress, Perdita has also appeared in various TV serials and movies since 1993.
- She portrayed the role of Moria in ‘Screen Two’ and loved by all the audiences.
- Perdita has more than 30 credits movies as an actress.
- She is more popular than Mary Boleyn from The Tudors film.
- Some well-known films are As Above, So Below in 2014, Hamlet in 1996, ‘Ready Player One as Kira in 2018, and so on.
- She was cast as Iulient Higgins in the CBS reboot of Magnum P.I, filming in Hawaii in March 2018.