Net Worth of Payton Moormeier in 2020; His Bio, Relationship, Height
Facts of Payton Moormeier
|Full Name:||Payton Moormeier|
|Birth Date:||July 28, 2003|
|Profession:||Social Media Star|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$600, thousand|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||St.Marys, Georgia|
|Payton Moormeier Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Payton Moormeier|
American social media personality Moormeieris well- known for his Payton TikTok account. His TikTok videos displayed his incredible video-editing skills. Also, Payton is popular for the special effects and transitions he adds to his ‘TikTok’ videos.
Who are the Parents of TikTok Star Payton Moormeier?
On the 28th of July, 2003 TikTok star Payton Moormeier was born to parents Chris Addario (father) & Joanne (mother). His birthplace is St.Marys, Georgia, the US under the birth sign Leo. As per his nationality, Moormeier is an American who belongs to mixed ethnicity.
He has a siblings’ sister named Faith Moormeier. His sister is very supportive of his achievements & shares a close relationship with them. The 16-year-old star is studying in his high school and the name of the school is under review.
Is TikTok Star Payton Moormeier Death?
Well, the TikTok star Payton is alive & living a healthy lifestyle. But there were rumors of his death circulating. Moormeier became a victim of a celebrity death hoax in August 2019.
Fake stories of Payton’s death circulating that the viral star was killed in a car accident. Then he quickly took to social media to set the record straight.
What is the Height of Payton Moormeier?
Smart & cute, Moormeier stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches tall. While Payton’s bodyweight around 60 kg. The TikTok star has light brown eyes color with brown hair color.
Net Worth of Young Star Payton Moormeier
In the early 20s, Payton Moormeier has a net worth of $600, thousand as of 2020. His main source of income includes YouTube, TikTok & sponsorships. Also, he collected worth selling merch (shirts, sweatpants, hoodies & beanies) via Shopify.
The price of the products ranges from $10 to $55. He has more than 4.3 million followers, Payton charges for sponsorship is between $6,558 – $10,930. We are sure his worth will increase in the comings day. Also, he has posted pictures with a luxurious car worth in thousands. So we can say that he is living a luxurious life out of his earning.
Is Payton Moormeier Single?
Well, the TikTok star Moormeier is revealed about his relationship status. At his young age who is just 16, he might be a focus on his study & career. Also, Payton has not revealed whether he has a lover or not. So it is hard to determine whether he is in a romantic relationship or not.
It is certain, Moormeier is sure to draw in numerous sweethearts in his future through his ability. The star might be dating but without any official information, we assume he is single. Starting at now, he is free from being a particularly interesting item of gossip and embarrassments, keeping up a perfect open profile.
- American social media personality, Payton Moormeier decided to use social media to display his skills to the world.
- He never thought of making a career in the entertainment industry but had a flair for performing arts.
- Soon he joined ‘musical.ly’ (now ‘TikTok’) and started posting lip-sync videos.
- Then he began to add special effects to the videos. Moormeier has added special effects brilliantly showing his edited transitions became the highlights of his ‘musical.ly’ videos.
- As a former member of the ‘TikTok’ group, he has attended the video convention ‘Playlist Live’ twice.
- The event happened in the year 2017 in Washington DC and then again in 2018 in Orlando.
- He created several entertaining ‘TikTok’ videos As part of the group & quit the group in the summer of 2017.
- Primarily for ‘YouTube’ content creators ‘Playlist Live’ is a video convention that consists of three-day gatherings.
- Also, he owns a ‘YouTube’ channel that hosts random entertaining videos.
- He has posted only four videos on his channel.
- Also, he featured in his sister Faith’s YouTube videos & the channel has around 22 thousand subscribers.
- Moormeier is famous on other social media platforms such as ‘Facebook,’ ‘Instagram,’ and ‘Twitter.’ The star has more than 4.3 million on Instagram & owns a merchandise line called ‘alwaysagainusa.com.’ On April 29, 2017, with over 12 million ‘TikTok’ “hearts,” Payton became a verified “muster”.