Who is Paula Pell first Wife? Her Bio, Net Worth 2022, Engaged
Facts of Paula Pell
|Full Name:||Paula Pell|
|Birth Date:||April 15, 1963|
|Profession:||Comedian and scriptwriter|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Birth Place||Joliet, Illinois,|
|Education||University of Tennessee|
|Paula Pell Twitter|
|Paula Pell Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Paula Pell|
Paula is a talented American comedy writer, producer, and actress. She is best known for her work writing for the sketch series Saturday Night Live.
What is the Nationality of Paula Pell?
Paula was born on April 15, 1963, in Joliet, Illinois, in the United States of America. As of now, she is 59 years old. By birth her sun sign is Aries. she told that she credits her parents for her talents and success. Her father was naturally comedic and her mother had a beautiful voice. She grew up alongside her siblings’ sister. Her childhood was really great. She spent her childhood days in a loving and friendly environment.
Educational Background of Paula Pell
Paula holds American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. She planned to attend Florida State University to study theatre but ended up at Seminole State College in Orlando when offered a scholarship.
At Seminole State, Pulla studied art with Knoxville native Grady Kimsey. After that, Grady recommended she attend UT and study theatre. Finally, Pulla graduated from the University of Tennessee.
Who is Paula Pell First Wife? Relationship with Janine Brito
Paula Pell has been divorced from her first wife for 17 years and moved to Los Angeles. However, she is yet to reveal details regarding her first wife. Currently, Paula is engaged to Janine Brito. Janine is an American stand-up comic, actor, and writer.
The couple got engaged in August 2018 on Saturday Night Live. Currently, Paula and Janine are living happily with each other.
How much is Paula Pell Net Worth and Salary as of 2022?
According to the sources, Paula Pell has a net worth of around $2 million as of 2022. She made this earning totally from her career as a comedian and actress sometimes.
Paula Pell’s Professional Career
- Pell started her career as the writer for Saturday Night Live from 1995 to 2013.
- Moving forward, she also became a producer and writer for the sitcom 30 Rock, and is credited for writing the episodes “Argus” and “Floyd”.
- Then, in 2006, a pilot she wrote, Thick and Thin, was picked up by NBC for 13 episodes, with Pell as executive producer.
- She has also worked with Judd Apatow providing additional writing for the films Bridesmaids and This is 40.
- Pell appeared in several episodes of 30 Rock as the wife of Pete Hornberger and played the mother of Ron Swanson in a 2011 episode of Parks and Recreation as an actress.
- Moreover, she has also appeared as an extra or in-bit part in dozens of SNL sketches.
- Likewise, Pell voices Gadget Gal in the Hulu original series The Awesomes.
- She has a small cameo in the 2013 comedy film Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues. Paula also co-created the web series Hudson Valley Ballers with fellow SNL writer and longtime friend James Anderson with whom she also co-stars.
- After that, Tina Fey produced and starred in Pell’s first feature screenplay, Sisters (2015). Moreover, Pell also played the dream producer and Mom’s Anger in the 2015 Pixar film Inside Out. Finally, in 2016-2018, she guest-starred in the TV series Love as Erika.
- Well, as for n0w, Pell co-stars alongside former Saturday Night Live alumni in the 2019 Netflix original comedy Wine Country.