Northern Irish actress, Paula Malcomson rose to popularity after playing the iconic character of Trixie on HBO’s Deadwood and ABC’s Lost. Some of the other characters she has portrayed are Maureen Ashby in Sons of Anarchy and Abby Donovan in Ray Donovan. She did a cameo in the Fringe episode of Stowaway.
Early Life of Paula Malcomson
On 1st June 1970, Paula Malcomson was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland. As of now, she is 52 years old. Her zodiac sign is Gemini and she celebrates her birthday on the 1st of June every year.
By nationality, he holds Irish citizenship and is of white ethnic background. She follows Christianity as a religion.
Paula Malcomson Living a Single Life
Paula is currently single. She deems to be focusing on her career rather than her relationship. She has many male friends. Pula has never been in any dating rumors. In the near future, she might start dating the person she would love to spend her life with.
Paula Malcomson’s Net Worth
Paula has an estimated net worth of around $4 million as of 2023. She is warning that a decent sum from her career as a Northern Irish actress. According to the source, an average salary of a Northern Irish actress is around £28,363.
Height of Paula Malcomson
Paula has a good height of 5 feet 1 inch tall or 61 inches or 1.54 meters. Similarly, her total body weight is around 50 kg or 110 lbs. Malcomson’s total body measurement size is 32-23-33 inches. Similarly, she has got a beautiful pair of blue color eyes with shiny and silky blonde color hair.
Acting Career of Paula Malcomson
- Paula began her acting journey in the entertainment field in 1992.
- She played the iconic character of Trixie in the HBO series Deadwood and Colleen in ABC’s Lost.
- Then she appeared as Amanda Graystone in the Battlestar Galactica spin-off series Caprica, on the Sci-Fi Channel.
- There she played the role of Maureen Ashby on the FX Series Sons of Anarchy.
- In the year 2011, Paula guest-starred in the Fringe episode Stowaway.
Movie and TV shows
- Paula’s first movie was Deadwood in which she portrayed the character Trixie.
- Some of her other movies are Lost, Redemption, Deadwood: The Movie, Tombstone, Come Home,
Battlecreek, All Summers End, and others.
- She has played in Battlestar Galactica, Caprica, and Sons of Anarchy TV shows.
FAQs of Paula Malcomson
When did Paula Malcomson leave home?
Paula was just fifteen she left the house to travel around Europe and eventually settled in New York’s East Village in the year 1991.
Does Paula Malcomson have an accent?
Paula does not have an accent. However, the character she plays has a Liverpudlian accent in Redemption.
Why did Paula Malcomson’s character Abby leave Ray Donovan?
Paula left her character Abby to focus more on other projects and to free up her schedule.
Is Paula Malcomson in Lost?
Yes, Paula is in ABC’s Lost. She portrayed Amanda Graystone in the Battlestar Galactica spin-off series Caprica.
Where does Paula Malcomson live?
Paula is living in the Mount Washington neighborhood of L.A. Her house is two stories and is 1,050 square feet. The house has a living room, a dining area, two bedrooms, and 1.5 bathrooms.