Paul Rodgers Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kids, Height,
Facts of Paul Bernard Rodgers
|Full Name:||Paul Bernard Rodgers|
|Birth Date:||December 17, 1949|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$14 million|
|Body Size||34-23-33 inches|
|Kids||Steve , Jasmine|
|Paul Bernard Rodgers Facebook|
|Paul Bernard Rodgers Twitter|
|Youtube||Paul Bernard Rodgers Youtube|
|Paul Bernard Rodgers Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Paul Bernard Rodgers|
Paul Bernard Rodgers is an English singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist. In the 1960s and 1970s, he was the singer of Free and Bad Company.
Early Life of Paul Rodgers
Paul Rodgers was born as Paul Bernard Rodgers on 17 December 1949 in Middlesbrough, United Kingdom. As of 2022, he is 73 years old with the birth sign Sagittarius. He is the son of Nigel Allen (father) and Elaine Allen (mother). He has the oldest brother Joe.
Paul holds a Canadian-British nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. Similarly, he follows the Christianity religion.
Educational background of Paul Rodgers
He attends McGill University. He has not provided information regarding his early life and childhood.
Who is Paul Rodgers Wife?
Paul Rodgers married Machiko Shimizu in 1971 and has two children from this marriage, Steve and Jasmine. The two children are also musicians and singers who founded the band Bôa in the 1990s. Paul Rodgers also has another child from a previous relationship who lives in his hometown Middlesbrough, England. Rodgers and Shimizu divorced in 1996.
On September 26, 2007, Rodgers married a former model and Miss Canada, a sports physiologist and artist Cynthia Kereluk in the Canadian Okanagan Valley.
Rodgers became a Canadian citizen on October 21, 2011, and lives in Surrey, British Columbia. At the moment, he is living his livelihood together with his wife.
How much is Paul Rodgers Net Worth and Salary as of 2022?
English-Canadian singer-songwriter has earned a massive amount of money throughout his career. The evaluation of his net worth at $14 million dollars as of 2022.
In 2008 estimated earnings from the album The Cosmos Rocks with queen + Paul Rodgersy (certified silver by BPI) at $60,000. Estimated earnings from the live album Live in Albuquerque 1976 with the English hard rock supergroup Bad Company (certified gold by RIAA in DVD) in 2002 at $100,000.
Estimated earnings from the album Holy Water with the English hard rock supergroup Bad Company (certified platinum by RIAA and gold by Music Canada) in 1990 at $1,050,000. Likewise, estimated earnings from the album Dangerous Age with the English hard rock supergroup Bad Company (certified gold by RIAA) in 1988 at $500,000, in 1985 sales at $2,100,000, in 1979 amount $2,000,000, in 1977 amount $500,000, in 1976 $3,100,000, in 1976 $3,150,000, in 1974 amount $5,100,000. At the moment he is living his luxurious life.
The 1970s: Bad Company
Rodgers founded his next band, Bad Company, with Mick Ralphs, the former guitarist of Mott the Hoople. The cast also included Rodgers bandmates of Free, drummer Simon Kirke, and Boz Burrell, former singer and bass player of King Crimson.
Rodgers said he and Ralph were still trying to find a name for the band, “and all I said was’ Bad Company ‘, and there was that crackling noise and he said,’ Shit, I dropped the phone – that’s it! ‘ ”
Bad Company was the first act of Led Zeppelin’s new record label Swan Song. They toured from 1973 to 1982 and had several hits like Feel Like Makin ‘Love, Can not Get Enough, Shooting Star, Bad Company, and Run with the Pack.
Rodgers played instruments on several tracks: “Bad Company” and “Run With The Pack” showed him on the piano; “Rock and Roll Fantasy” on the guitar; and on the ballad “Seagull” Rodgers played all the instruments. Bad Company earned six platinum albums until Rodgers left in 1982, saying he wanted to spend time with his young family.
Body Measurement (Height and Weight) of Paul Rodgers
Paul Rodgers has an appealing body figure. He stands on 5 feet 8 inches and weighs 76 kg. He has blue eyes color and black hair color. His body measurements are 34-23-33 inches.
Career of Paul Rodgers
- Rodgers joined the Bluesrocker Free in 1968 as a singer/songwriter.
- In 1970 they shot the international radio charts with “All Right Now,” the Rodgers with the group’s bassist, Andy Fraser.
- It was a # 1 hit in more than 20 territories and was recognized by ASCAP in 1990 for receiving over a million radio plays in the US.
- For a short time, Free belonged to Led Zeppelin among the top-selling British acts, although Free did not maintain its status.
- Free released four albums with a combination of blues, ballads, and rock that were Top Five hits in the UK.
- When the song “All Right Now” reached the mark of two million radio plays in Britain in 2000, Rodgers was honored as one of the two authors.
- After Free’s first breakup in the spring of 1971, Rodgers briefly formed a three-piece band called Peace.
- In addition to bassist Stewart McDonald and drummer Mick Underwood, Rodgers played guitar and sang the lead vocals.
- Peace supported the UK tour of Mott the Hoople in 1971 but broke up with the reform of Free at the beginning of 1972.
- The fifth CD of the 2000 Free Compilation Songs of Yesterday contained two songs by Peace, along with a song Rodgers had recorded with the band Maytals.
- A pirated copy of Peace’s performance on December 22, 1971, in the BBC’s Top Gear program, has come into circulation.