Paul Ratliff (Paul Hawthorne Ratliff) is a retired Major League Baseball player. He played catcher for the Minnesota Twins back in the 1963, 1970, and 1971 seasons and for the Milwaukee Brewers from 1971-to 1972.
Early Life of Paul Ratliff
Paul Ratliff was born on January 23, 1944, in San Diego, California. He is 78 years old as of 2022 He has not revealed his family background, early childhood, and siblings. Holding American nationality, he embraces a white ethnicity. Similarly, he follows the Christianity religion. His parents raised him with lots of love and care since his childhood days.
Educational Background of Paul Ratliff
He completed his Bachelor of Fine Arts in BFA, Film/Cinema/Video Studies, Theatre from Wesleyan University. While studying there, he was President of West College and Phi Beta Kappa. He received his master’s degree in Counseling Psychology from the Pacifica Graduate Institute.
To whom did Paul Ratliff Marry?
Paul Ratliff is happily married to his wife Maggie Siff, an American actress after having been friends for a long time. The duo started out as friends before becoming lovers. He tied his wedding knot with her in 2012 in front of his relatives, family members, and friends as well. However, he has not revealed his dating history.
After tying the knot, the due relished their married life, and in October 2013, they announced the news of Maggie’s pregnancy. They welcomed their baby daughter Lucy in April 2014.
.However, they do not seem to be planning on having more children as their primary focus is on their 5-year-old daughter.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Paul Ratliff as of 2022?
Ratliff likes to keep his personal information private. As a result, there is no information about his salary and earnings. Currently, he has a net worth of $3 million as of 2022.
Baseball compensation can range widely. In Major League Baseball, the median pay is around $3 million annually. Top MLB players can make $25 million or more per annum, and lower-rated players earn $1 million or less. Outside the MLB, most contracts pay less than $10,000 a year. He is living a lavish lifestyle in his luxurious house.
Paul stands at a standard height of 6 feet 2 inches with an average weight. Similarly, he has light brown hair and brown eyes.
Paul Ratliff’s Professional Career
- Ratliff played high school baseball in Pasadena, Texas before being signed as an amateur free agent by the Minnesota Twins in 1962.
- The next season Ratliff, at the age of nineteen, was on the Twins opening day roster.
- He was seen in ten games that season before being demoted to the minor leagues.
- Ratliff would not make it back to the majors till 1970.
- Paul began his job in 1995 when he worked as an understander at E-Lab.
- While working there, he managed and conducted ethnographic research projects with commercial design applications.
- After working with E-Lab, Paul gained experience in Automotive, consumer electronics, telecommunications, public sector, and health and beauty industries.
- He also focused on a range of design issues from product design and product line strategy to local planning.
- Later, he moved to Sapient where he worked as a senior manager and user experience research.
- After gaining knowledge and experience, Paul opened his own company under his name Paul Ratliff.
- In his company, he specializes in the innovation of research methods, collaborative analysis, and design ideation sessions.
- He specializes not only in the field of design but also deals with counseling psychology and with clients as a mental health practitioner in New York.