What is Paul McGillion Net Worth 2022? Who is Wife? Age, Career, Kids
Facts of Paul McGillion
|January 5, 1969
|5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)
|Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
|Paul McGillion Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Paul McGillion
- 1 What Age is Paul McGillion?
- 2 Educational Background of Paul Mcgillion
- 3 Is Paul Mcgillion still Married to his Wife-Courtney Armstrong?
- 4 How much is Actor Paul McGillion’s Net Worth in 2022?
- 5 How much is Paul McGillion Height?
- 6 Children of Paul Mcgillion and Courtney Armstrong
- 7 Who Replaced Carson on Stargate Atlantis?
- 8 Professional Career of Paul McGillon
A Scottish actor Paulo McGillon came to the highlight for his role on the television series Stargate Atlantis as Dr. Carson Beckett.
What Age is Paul McGillion?
On January 5, 1969, Paul McGillon was born in Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland, United Kingdom. As of 2021, he is 52 years old. By birth, his birth sign is Capricorn. Paul is the sixth of seven children his parents. He went to Canada with his family at the age of two.
Paul also returned to Scotland with his family during his early teens or some years when his father worked on the Shetland oil rigs. By nationality, he holds British citizenship and belongs to white ethnic background.
Educational Background of Paul Mcgillion
Paul Mcgillion attended Brock University and received a degree in teaching. He has also become part of the national championship-winning wrestling team at his university. After he completed his education, he started his career teaching theatre in Toronto, squeezing in time to attend auditions. Later, Paul made the move to Vancouver
Is Paul Mcgillion still Married to his Wife-Courtney Armstrong?
Paul Mcgillion is a happily married man. He has got married to his long-term girlfriend Courtney Armstrong. The couple tied their wedding knot on 18 September 2010. Their marriage ceremony took place privately with the appearance of close friends, family, and few guests. They enjoyed a happy married life for 11 years.
Paul and Courtney shared a child, a son on August 5, 2012, from their relationship. Their son’s name is Hugh McGillion. Now, he is six years old. The couple is living a joyful and lavish life with their son sharing each other ups and downs. There is no dispute or argument among the couple till now. Apart from that, Paul has not been involved in extramarital affairs or relationships.
How much is Actor Paul McGillion’s Net Worth in 2022?
Paul McGillion has earned a hefty sum of money from his successful career. According to celebrity net worth, he has an estimated net worth of around $3Million. He earns around $52 thousand per year as a movie actor and also earns around $15 thousand to $25 thousand per episode as a television actor.
It seems that Paul is living a very happy and joyful life from the income that she has gained from his professional career. Likewise, he has also gained a lot of popularity among the public. He has earned all his net worth through his career as an actor.
How much is Paul McGillion Height?
He is blessed with a good height of 5feet 8 inches or 1.74 meters tall. Likewise, his total body weight is around 65 kg. Paul has a beautiful gray color eyes with brown color hair. However, his body measurement sie, shoe size, and dress sizes are missing on the internet.
Children of Paul Mcgillion and Courtney Armstrong
PaulMcgillion and Courtne Armstrong have welcomed a child son on August 5, 2012. Huge McGillon is the name of their son. Huge is six years old yet.
Who Replaced Carson on Stargate Atlantis?
Jewel Staite was declared to play Dr. Keller, the new doctor of the Atlantis expedition. Paul McGillion learned of the writers’ exact plans for Beckett’s departure on “Sunday” two months before the episode was filmed.
Professional Career of Paul McGillon
- Paul McGillon started his career in the acting field and gained a lot of o popularity among the public.
- First, he appeared on the television series The Commish in the year 1994.
- Likewise, He has appeared in episodes of the TV series The X-Files, Once Upon a Time, Stargate SG-1, Smallville, 24, Supernatural, and Fringe.
- Paul has played the role of Dr. Carson Beckett on Stargate: Atlantis from 2004 to 2009.
- He has also received Leo Award for Best Performance by a Male in a Short Drama for A Fine Young Man in the year 2011.