What is Member of the NBA All-Defensive Team Paul George’s Net Worth? How much does he make a year (Salary)? Information on his House, Contract
Based in Palmdale, California, Paul George is a professional basketball player known for the OKC Thunder and National Basketball Association. Notably, he has become a five-time NBA All-Star and has been named three times to the All-NBA and NBA All-Defensive Team.
Most noteworthy, George was on the cover of NBA 2k17. The NBA All-star champion, Paul George has earned hefty from his athletic career.
What is Paul George’s Net Worth?
Paul George has an estimated net worth of around $60 million as of 2019. He generates $34.25 million per year as his salary. Previously, his net worth was $20 million in 2018. Paul boasts his million dollar fortune with Indiana and NBA All-Star and by endorsing brands Gatorade, New Era, Bass Pro Shops, and Tissot.
How much does he make a year? (Salary)
George makes roughly $34.25 million per year salary from different sources. He only makes roughly around $5 million per year salary from a sports shoe and apparel giant.
|Net Worth in 2019||$40 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$20 Million|
|Annual Salary||$34.25 Million|
|Source of Income||Basketball Player|
He has so far made the earnings of $111.461 million in his 9 NBA seasons. Paul has received fines of $175k in his whole career. Nike launched George’s first signature shoe, the PG1, in the year 2017.
As of July 1, 2018, he agreed to remain in Oklahoma City prior to meeting with Lakers; Durant, Jordan, and Paul. He agrees to re-sign with Thunder on a four-year, $137 million deal. Except for this, he re-signed with Golden State on a four-year, $160 million opposite Chris Paul.
What is the cost of His House?
In terms of lifestyle, The NBA star Paul George resides in a Diamond Pointe Drive house worth $8 million. His Diamonde Pointe House consists of a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, and Lake. Paul is fond of expensive car collections. He owns two cars, one jeep, and a yacht.
Paul George’s Career
- Paul George began playing basketball on a team in high school. In addition, he moved to varsity play partway through his sophomore year.
- Slowly and gradually, he reached his senior year.
- In fact, he had already gained the attention of multiple recruiters. Paul went on to win numerous sports honors during the tenure and then chose to enroll at California State University-Fresno.
- By far, George carved a position for himself playing for Fresno.
- Also, he was chosen as one of Sports Illustrated’s Top 16 Most Entertaining Players in College Basketball. Later, he chose to enter the 2010 NBA Draft and signed with the Indiana Pacers.
- After joining the team, he became a part of NBA All-Star selection and All-NBA Third Team Selection, among many others.
- In the year 2014, George drew a $7 million bonus from the Pacers.
- The bonus came right after he added some impressive postseason numbers setting an average of 22.6 points per game with 7.6 rebounds.
- After the end of the 2016 season, the Pacers traded him to the Oklahoma City Thunder in exchange for Victor Oladipp and Domantas Sabonis.
- He made his debut with the Thunders in their season opener on 19th October 2017.
Paul George is a six-time NBA All-Star and five-time All-NBA Team selection, as well as a four-time member of the NBA All-Defensive Team. Also, he earned NBA All-Rookie Second Team honors.
Paul was named the NBA Most Improved Player in the year 2013 when he also earned his first All-Star selection.
Paul George signed a 4-year contract for around $136.911 million with the Oklahoma City Thunder, including $136.911 million guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $34.227 million. In 2019-20, he will earn a base salary of $33.005 million, while carrying a cap hit of $33.005 million and a dead cap value of $106.351 million.
Interesting Facts of Paul George
- Paul George was born Paul Clifton Anthony George was born on 2nd May 1990, in Los Angeles County, Palmdale, California, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, his age is 29 years old and his birth sign is Taurus.
- He is the son of Paul George Sr (father) and Paulette Ann George (mother).
- Paul grew up with two older sisters, Teiosha and Portala George.
- He went to Knight High School in California and later attended Fresno State University.
- Paul holds an American nationality and belongs to the Afro-American ethnical background.
- He started playing basketball professionally after being selected by Indiana Pacers in the NBA draft in the year 2010 and he is still active in the field.
- Paul has an estimated net worth of around $50 million as of 2019.
- He is in a romantic relationship with Daniela Rajic.
- Paul has two children while his older daughter’s name is Olivia.
- He stands at a tall height of 6 feet 7 inches and his body weight is around 100kg.
- Paul is active on various social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.