Patrick’s Ex-Husband Paul Edward Hospenthal Net Worth 2022, Facts,
Facts of Paul Edward Hospenthal
|Full Name:||Paul Edward Hospenthal|
|Birth Date:||June 5, 1965|
|Profession:||American physical therapist|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Divorce||Danica Patrick (m.2005-2013)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Tacoma, Washington|
|Education||Western Michigan University, University of Puget Sound|
|View more / View less Facts of Paul Edward Hospenthal|
Paul Edward Hospenthal is a famous American physical therapist and well-known golf fitness trainer. However, he came to the limelight after marrying the former professional racing driver, Danica Patrick.
What is the Age of Paul Edward Hospenthal?
Paul Edward Hospenthal was born on June 5, 1965, in Tacoma, Washington, in the United States of America. As of 2020, he is 55 years old and his sun sign is Gemini. Paul has an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background. Hospenthal has got a decent height of 5 feet 10 inches and has a body weight of 75 kg. He has brown hair color with dark brown color eyes.
Hospenthal is a graduate of the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma. He was active in sports during his time at university and he also won a 400-meter race competition. He then went to Western Michigan University for his further studies as he won a fellowship in Sports Medicine from the university.
Who is Paul Edward Hospenthal?
Paul Edward Hospenthal is one of the famous physical therapists for golfers in the United State of America. He has trained starters and professional golfers in the United State as well as many popular celebrities.
Who is Paul Edward Hospenthal Ex-Wife?
Previously, Paul Edward Hospenthal was a married man. His wife’s name is Danica Patrick who is a former American professional racing driver. Hospenthal first met Danica in 2002 when he helped her with a yoga injury. The duo fell in love and started to date each other. After dating for two years, the duo got engaged in 2004. The duo tied the wedding knot in Scottsdale, Arizona in 2005.
However, their marriage life came to an end after being together for seven years. Patrick announced her divorce from Hospenthal through her official Facebook page. Danica filed for divorce and the duo officially divorced in 2013. The couple does not share any children together.
Through some online sources, it came to light that Patrick has cheated on Hospenthal for another man. As she started to date Ricky Stenhouse Jr who is also a car racer by profession but broke up with him in 2017. Currently, Patrick is dating Aaron Rodgers who is an NFL quarterback professional American footballer.
What is Paul Edward Hospenthal Net Worth?
The American physical therapist has a net worth of around $1 million dollars as of 2022. He earned this much worth from his professional career as a physical therapist and golf fitness trainer.
On the other hand, his ex-wife Danica Patrick has an accumulated net worth of around $60million dollars.
His Ex-Wife Career
- Paul Edward Hospenthal’s ex-wife Danica Patrick is a former American professional car racing driver.
- Patrick started her career with a deal with Rahal-Letterman Racing in the year 2002.
- Within just two years after the deal, she achieved moderate success in her career.
- Though she was a constant finisher on the podium but never won a race during that time.
- Similarly, in 2005, Patrick participated in the Indianapolis 500 and achieved the fourth position.
- She became the first female driver to achieve the highest-ever finish at the Indy 500.
- Followed by another achievement in the same year, she became the only second woman who has won the first pole position in the IndyCar Series.
- She then won Twin Ring Motegi in the Indy Japan 300 in 2008.
- Then in 2009, she achieved the third position at the Indianapolis 500.
- Furthermore, she also competed part-time for JR Motorsports at the NASCAR Nationwide Series driving in 2012.
- She achieved the 4th position in Sam’s Town 300 Nationwide Series Race which was held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- After that, she won the pole position for the Daytona 500 in 2013, becoming the first woman to have ever won a pole in a Sprint Cup race.
- Patrick became the second woman to ranked in the top ten at Atlanta Motor Speedway in 2014.
- Besides racing, Patrick has also appeared on television as a TV show host.
- She has also appeared in commercials and music videos as well.