What is Patrick Kielty Net Worth? Who is His Wife?
Facts of Patrick Kielty
|Full Name:||Patrick Kielty|
|Birth Date:||January 31, 1971|
|Profession:||Comedian and Television Personality|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Married||Cat Deeley (2012|
|Break Up||Amanda Byram (1999-2003)|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Birth Place||Dundrum, County Down|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (Northern Irish and British)|
|Education||St Patrick's Grammar School, Queen's University Belfast|
|Kids||Milo and James Patrick|
|Patrick Kielty Facebook|
|Patrick Kielty Twitter|
|Patrick Kielty Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Patrick Kielty|
Patrick Kielty is an Irish comedian as well as a television personality who is widely famous for presenting different TV and radio shows such as The Afternoon Show, Patrick Kielty Almost Live and Ask Rhod Gilbert.
What is the Age of Patrick Kielty?
Patrick Kielty opened his eyes on 31st January 1971 in Dundrum, County Down, Northern Ireland. As of 2019, his age is 48 years old while his horoscope is Aquarius. He is the son of Jack Kielty (father) and Mary Kielty (mother). His father, a businessman was shot dead on 25th January 1988 by the Ulster Freedom Fighters (UFF).
Kielty grew up with two brothers. Patrick holds an Irish nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnic group (Northern Irish and British).
Patrick Kielty stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches. Kielty has brown-colored hair while her eyes are blue in color. He is quite active on various sorts of social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
He attended the St Patrick’s Grammar School, located in Downpatrick, County Down. He graduated from Queen’s University Belfast in Ulster and received a degree in psychology.
Patrick Kielty took part in Channel 4’s Comedy Gala which is a benefit show held in aid of Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital in the year 2010. Further, he has also participated in every incarnation of Soccer Aid so far. Patrick plays for the ‘Rest of The World’ team as a goalkeeper.
Awards & Nominations
In the year 1996, Patrick received the Best Newcomer Award at the Royal Television Society Awards. In 2003 and 2000, he received nominations for Best Personality List.
Patrick Kielty has an estimated net worth of around $10 million as of 2019 which he earned through his career as a comedian and TV personality.
Wife & Sons
Patrick Kielty is happily married to his wife Cat Deeley in a private ceremony in Rome on 30th September 2012. His wife, Cat is an English television presenter, actress, singer, and model-based in the UK and the United States. The couple has two children together as sons Milo and James Patrick. Their elder son was born on 19th January 2016 while their younger son was born on 22 June 2018.
Previously, he was in a romantic relationship with Amanda Byram in the year 1999 but they separated in the year 2003. Further, he was rumored to have hooked up with Kathy Lloyd in the year 1997.
- Patrick Kielty started his career collaborating with his friend, Jackie Hamilton in a comedy club, The Empire Laughs Back.
- He presented the show SUS on UTV in the year 1993.
- Later, he became the warm-up act for a BBC Northern Ireland program, Anderson, on the Box.
- Further, he also presented its replacement, PK Tonight.
- In the year 1997, he set up the Belfast-based TV production company Green Inc with TV director Stephen Stewart, making shows such as The Afternoon Show, Patrick Kielty Almost Live, and Ask Rhod Gilbert.
- He graduated to presenting programs like Last Chance Lottery and Patrick Kielty Almost Live, broadcast throughout the UK.
- From 2001 to 2003, he hosted 14 episodes of the comedy game show Stupid Punts.
- Further, he also presented a series of After The Break.
- He continued to appear on national television such as the BBC’s Fame Academy, Comic Relief Does Fame Academy, etc in both 2005 and 2006.
- On 21st June 2003, he hosted the Opening Ceremony of the Special Olympics.
- He hosted a segment on ITV’s coverage of The Prince’s Trust 30th Birthday LIVE in the year 2006.
- In early 2004, Patrick hosted the original pilot series of the American version of Deal or No Deal for ABC.
- In the year 2007, he started working on the UK production of A Night in November.
- He also guested on the BBC’s third series of Live at the Apollo in 2007.
- Further, he hosted the first series of Channel 4’s Stand Up for the Week.
- In 2012, he co-presented This Morning. In 2016 Kielty hosted and presented a television documentary, Mulholland Drive and Debatable.
- He presented a documentary, My Dad, the Peace Deal, and Me for BBC Two in 2018.