Patrick Beverley Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Girlfriend, Engaged, Height
Facts of Patrick Beverley
|Full Name:||Patrick Beverley|
|Birth Date:||July 12, 1988|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Break Up||Lira Galore|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois|
|Education||John Marshall Metropolitan High School, University of Arkansas|
|Kids||Everett, Adlaia Beverley|
|Patrick Beverley Facebook|
|Patrick Beverley Twitter|
|Patrick Beverley Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Patrick Beverley|
Patrick Beverley is widely popular as a basketball player who plays in the National Basketball Association (NBA) from America. As of 2019, he is currently playing for the Los Angeles Clippers as their Point guard.
Also, he has played for other teams like Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (2008-2009), Olympiacos (2009-2010), Miami Heat (2010), Spartak St Petersburg (2011-2012), Houston Rockets (2013-2017), and Rio Grande Valley Vipers (2013).
Patrick Beverley’s Early Life
Patrick Beverley was born on 12th July 1988, in Chicago, Illinois, the United States of America to American parents. As of 2019, he is 31 years old and his horoscope is cancer.
He is the son of Patrick Bracy (father) and Lisa Beverley (mother). Reportedly, he doesn’t have any siblings. He grew up along with his single mother living along with his maternal grandfather, Rheece Morris who died on 7th May 2017. Patrick holds an American nationality and belongs to an African-American ethnical background.
He attended John Marshall Metropolitan High School in his hometown Chicago where he played for his high school basketball team. After completing high school, he enrolled at the University of Arkansas and played for Arkansas Razorbacks from the year 2006 to 2008.
How much is Patrick Beverley’s Net Worth and Salary?
Patrick Beverley has an estimated net worth of around $12 million. He has an average salary of more than $5.51 million annually. Previously, he was signed with a 4 year/23 million contract with Houston Rockets but now reportedly traded to Los Angeles Clippers. His main source of earning is from his career as a basketball player. Also, Patrick earns a good amount of money from various sponsorships.
So far, Patrick has made earnings of $25.8 million from his entire NBA career. Besides these, his personal assets include a House in Houston, Texas, and a big-budget classic car but its worth is still missing from the media.
After Break up with his girlfriend Lira Galore, With whom he is Engaged?
Speaking about his personal life, Patrick Beverley’s personal life has been a bit of a mystery. He engaged his girlfriend Amber Spencer in the year 2014 but it is not certain if he is married or not. However, it is known that he started dating Amber soon after he broke up with his ex-girlfriend, Lira Galore.
Patrick Beverley is a father of two children, Everett (son) and Adlaia Beverley (daughter). The mother of those children is still missing from the media. Currently, he is living happily with his fiance and children.
Patrick Beverley’s Height and Weight
Patrick Beverley is not only a world-class athlete but also he has a very attractive individual. He stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 84 kg. Patrick has both black hair and eyes color.
Professional Career of Patrick Beverley
- Talking about his professional career, Patrick Beverley signed with the Ukrainian team, Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk in the year 2008, and because of the no buyout agreement he freely left after the season without a penalty.
- After that, he went to the UBL all-star game. There he scored good points in 46 games and also won a slam dunk contest which took him drafted by the Los Angeles Lakers in the 2009 NBA Draft with the 42nd overall pick.
- On 26th August 2009, Patrick was traded to Olympiacos Piraeus where he helped the team to reach in finals of the Greek league and Euroleague as well as assigned to the Miami Heat for the NBA summer league.
- He signed to Spartak St Petersburg on 9th January 2011.
- Before the year 2012-2013 season, he left the team after receiving the NBA offer and made a multi-year deal with Houston Rocket on 9th January 2011.
- After that, He was acquired by the Los Angeles Clippers on 28th June 2017.
- In his first year of a college career, Patrick held a magnificent average score of 13.9 points, 4.5 rebounds, 3.1 assists, and 1.7 steals per game and was subsequently named as Freshman of the year.
- As a newcomer, he played impressively and ranked second on the team in scoring which made him a nominee for Wooden Award and Naismith Trophy.