Patricia Gaul Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Divorce, Husband, Height
Facts of Patricia Gaul
|Full Name:||Patricia Gaul|
|Birth Date:||October 31, 1945|
|Profession:||Actress, Director, Producer|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Body Size||34-26-35 inches|
|Birth Place||hiladelphia, Pennsylvania|
|View more / View less Facts of Patricia Gaul|
Patricia Gaul is famous as a former American actress, director, and producer. She is widely popular for her appearances in the movies such as The Big Chill, Silverado, and Road Trip.
Patricia rose to the media spotlight after she made an appearance as Annie in the blockbuster hit film The Big Chill. Also, she is famous as an ex-wife of an American actor Jeff Goldblum who is famous for playing his role in Jurassic Park and Independence Day.
Early Life of Patricia Gaul
Patricia Gaul was born as Patti Gaul on 31st October 1945, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the United States of America. As of 2019, she is 74 years old and her birth sign is Scorpio. Patricia holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnical background.
After Divorce with Jeff Goldblum, Is Patricia Gaul still Single?
Patricia Gaul is living a single life as of 2019. Previously, she married an American actor Jeff Goldblum who is famous for his roles in Jurassic Park and Independence Day. They married on 4th July 1980, but their married life didn’t last for long as they got divorced after six years of marital life in the year 1986. They didn’t give birth to any children in their six years long married life.
How much is the Net Worth and Salary of Patricia Gaul as of 2019?
Patricia Gaul is a former actress, director, and producer who earns a huge amount of net worth from her multiple profession. She played Mrs. Walker in the movie Three Men and a Little Lady which earned a total of $71.6 million in the box- office. Also, she starred in the movie Road Trip which collected $119.8 million at the box office.
Patricia Gaul’s Height and Weight
Patricia Gaul stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches and her body weight is around 55kg. Her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches while her bra size is 33B. Patricia’s hair is grey in color while her eyes are blue in color. Her shoe size is 6(US).
Professional Career of Patricia Gaul
- Patricia Gaul started her career in acting in the year 1983 when she made her appearance on an episode of The Law is a Fool of an American crime drama mystery series Quincy, ME.
- She started to gain fame after she played the role of Annie in the 1983 blockbuster The Big Chill where she worked alongside the famous actors Tom Berenger, Jeff Goldblum, and Glenn Close.
- After the movie, Patricia started getting several films offers such as Silverado, Scandal Sheet, Deadly Messages, and Into the Night Goldblum.
- Not only in movies, but she also made appearances on television dramas such as Convicted: A True Story, Some Kind of Wonderful and Murder Ordained.
- In the year 1988, Patricia played the role of Lona Ratliff in a movie name Big Business.
- In the following year, she appeared as Pasty in the episode, D-I-V-O-R-C-E of the television sitcom Roseanne.
- Also, she has played in various TV series as well as in movies in her acting career which gained her great fame as an actress.