Bio of McConaughey Brothers’ Pat McConaughey, What does he Do?
Facts of Pat McConaughey
|Full Name:||Pat McConaughey|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Houston, Texas|
|Niece||Vida Alves McConaughey, Margarita Olympia McConaughey|
|Father||James Donald McConaughey|
|Mother||Mary Kathlene McCabe|
|View more / View less Facts of Pat McConaughey|
Pat McConaughey is the brother of famous actor and businessman Matthew McConaughey and Rooster McConaughey.
Brother of Pat McConaughey
McConaughey’s brother, Pat was born in the year 1962, in Houston, Texas, United States. He is the son of James Donald McConaughey and Mary Kathlene Mc Cabe.
His mother was a kindergarten teacher and his father was the owner of a gas station and ran an oil pipe supply business. He has two brothers named Rooster McConaughey and Matthew McConaughey as his siblings.
Pat holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. His nephews are Levi Alves & Livingston Alves via Matthe. And, Miller Lyte & Madison Beaumont are from Rooster. Also, he has two nieces, Vida Alves and Margarita Olympia from his siblings.
Net Worth of McConaughey Brother
Well, Pat McConaughey just grabbed the media attention as a celebrity brother. So it is hard to determine his actual net worth without having knowledge of his professional career. Talking about his brother Matthew has a net worth of around $140 Million according to celebrity net worth. Matthew, in fact, is also an award-winning actor. Likewise, his other brother Rooster has a net worth of around $55 million.
Rooster is an actor and a businessman as well. He turned down what would have been a then-career-high $15 million to appear in a reboot film version of Magnum P.I. in the year 2008. Matthew can command $15-20 million for a major motion picture film role today as one of the industry’s biggest stars and biggest box office draws. His other brother Rooster McConaughey has an estimated net worth of $65 million.
What is Pat McConaughey Relationship Status?
Well, talking about his personal life, there is no information on whether he is married or single. But as he is at the age of getting married and having children as well, we guess that he is married and has his own family. His brothers are married men. Pat’s brothers Rooter and Matthew both are married and have children as well.
However, as Pat has maintained secrecy with his life, it is very difficult to predict his personal life. Though he does not mention anything and does not even appear in the public, he might be having a very happy and luxurious life like his brothers.
A Short Career of McConaughey Brothers
- Since there is no information about the career and profession Pat, we cannot guess anything particularly.
- But both of his brothers are very famous personalities.
- His brother Matthew is a famous actor best known for starring in romantic comedies including The Wedding Planner (2001), How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003), Failure to Launch (2006), Fool’s Gold (2008), and Ghosts of Girlfriends Past (2009), establishing him as a sex symbol.
- He did many famous movies like The Wedding Planner, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Failure to Launch, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, Fool’s Gold, and so on.
- He began his career by acting in tv commercials.
- Moreover, he is an Oscar-winning actor for Best Actor in a lead role for the film Dallas Buyers Club.
- Likewise, his other brother Rooster is also a millionaire.
- He earned his first million on trading oil pipes and inventories for the oil field.
- Also, he has ѕuссеѕѕfullу vеnturеd іntо thе tеlеvіѕіоn wоrld wіth hіt ѕеrіеѕ lіkе Gооd mоrnіng Аmеrіса, Wеѕt Техаѕ іnvеѕtоrѕ сlub, Вlасk gоld, аnd Тоdау.
- Moreover, he owns a DGM Supply, a company involved in the wholesale of construction and equipment for oil fields, mostly pipes and is located in Midland, Texas.
- Likewise, he has invested in real estate, corn, and technologies as well.