Paige Green Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Cheerleader, Husband, Height
Facts of Paige Green
|Full Name:||Paige Green|
|Birth Date:||September 11, 1975|
|Profession:||Former Cheerleader, Activist|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Drak Brown|
|Birth Place||Seattle, Washington, the United States of America|
|View more / View less Facts of Paige Green|
Paige Green is a cheerleader and activist. She is known to be the wife of the former American quarterback and the current vice-president of the National Football League’s (NFL) Denver Broncos football activities, John Elway.
Early Life of Paige Green
On 11th September 1975 in Seattle, Washington, the United States of America Paige Green was born. According to the date of birth, her age is 44 years old with her birth sign Capricorn. However, Green has not revealed any information about her parents. Paige holds American nationality. She belongs to white ethnicity. Likewise, her educational background was also not disclosed to the media. But from a young age, Paige has been interested in sports.
What is the Net Worth of Paige Green? Her Earning, Salary, Income
Paige Green has earned a decent amount of sum through her professional career. She is actively involved in social works and also a former cheerleader. The estimated net worth of Paige Green is still under review as of 2019. However, the net worth of her husband is high. Green is surely enjoying a luxurious life with her husband.
Allocating information from several authorized sources as of 2019 it is found out that the net worth of her husband is estimated to be around $145 million. Likewise, John is the current general manager and president of football operations of the Denver Broncos of the National Football League (NFL).
Who is Paige Green Husband?
Paige Green was a married woman. Green got her attention when she started dating John Elway. The couple met in Los Angeles in 2005 at the Marcus Allen Golf Tournament. So she moved to Denver to be around him a year later. But the pair did not officially become a couple until some time later. Green mentioned his relationship with Denver Magazine as;
“It gets better or worse out there.” “In that case, it was good enough for me to move to Denver
a year later.”
Their relationship attracted the media when, John Elway announced that he was ready to, once again, walk into Aisle. Elway proposed the green while on vacation in Venice, Italy in September 2008, engaged, and gave a huge surprise to his fans. After 11 months of engagement, they married in August 2009. The wedding was attended by Craig Andrisen, Tim Schmidt, and sports journalist Rick Reilly.
However, Elway never officially confirmed the news, although his friend Craig Andrisen confirmed that the two married in Italy. Since marriage, the couple is still together and there are no signs of divorce and other matters. As the pair is already married, they do not have children of the marriage. Green is John Elway’s second wife. Her husband, John married Janet Elway in 1984, but they divorced in 2003. Green is a stepmom of four children named Jessica, Jordan, Jack, and Juliana.
Paige Green’s Height and Weight
Her hair color and eye color are dark browns with a white skin tone. Paige Green is not active on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Paige Green’s Profession as a Cheerleader
- Talking about the profession of Green is a former cheerleader and activist. She had a keen interest in sports, Green worked as an Oakland Raiders cheerleader.
- As reported by The Bleacher Report, Paige was once an actress. She played a role in films including Gory, Gory Hallelujah, Ray of Darkness, and many more.
- Green and her husband, John Elway, have become one of Denver’s biggest philanthropic supporters.
- In October 2015, the Diabetes Foundation for Children awarded John’s High Hope Tribute Award on the merry-go-round.
- The founder, Barbara Davis, revealed why the group chose John and Paige and told the Hollywood reporter: Paige is a great pet lover and uses her free time to close factories of puppies.
- Besides, Paige also made her own way, find the causes that she personally advocates.
- She joined the “Adopt, Not Stop” program to stop the Colorado puppies factories.
- Green has also worked with several animal welfare organizations in the Denver area, including the South Platte Valley Humane Society and Colorado Citizens for Canine Welfare.
- In December 2014 she participated with Wes Welker’s wife, Anna Welker, at the first Bowl n ‘Bark event.
- Paige explained the event and said, “It’s important for [the shelter] because they want something that works best with animals so they can enrich their lives and become better animals for their new home.
- To date, Green has nearly doubled its expected estimate with donations from all parts of society, including the Broncos organization itself.