Is Common’s Daughter Omoye Assata Lynn Single? Bio, Net Worth 2022
Facts of Omoye Assata Lynn
|Full Name:||Omoye Assata Lynn|
|View more / View less Facts of Omoye Assata Lynn|
Celebrity daughter Omoye Assata Lynn just grabbed the media attention before her birth to celebrity parents’. She was born to celebrity parents Lonnie Rashid Lynn known as Common (father) and Kim Jones (mother).
Lynn was Born in 1997
Born to celebrity parents’ Lonnie Rashid Lynn known as Common (father) and Kim Jones (mother). In the year 1997, Omoye was born in the United States of America. While her parents were in a relationship than she was born.
After her birth, her parents had a breakup. Having American nationality, Omoye belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her father Common is a well-known American rapper, writer, actor, activist, and philanthropist. Then Lynn received her graduation from Howard University located in Washington, DC.
Is Omoye Assata Lynn Married?
The 23-years-old celebrity daughter Omoye Assata Lynn is yet to be married. She is a popular celebrity daughter who is possibly single. She is popular among her father fans curious about her personal life. Omoye is focusing on her career rather than involving in relationships.
She is able to distinguish between love, infatuation, and attraction. Also, she has already conquered the hearts of many boys of her age. Omoye would begin her romantic adventure at the right time. Her father is yet to be married. Also, her father had a romantic relationship with renowned figures like Angela Rye, Erykah Badu, Taraji P. Henson, Serena Williams, and Regina Hall.
Her Father Past Relationship
Omoye Assata Lynn had a romantic relationship with several celebrities. Her parents were in a romantic relationship then Omoye was born. He had a romantic relationship with Angela Rye. The former couple’s romantic relationship lasted over a year as they started to date in 2017.
Then he was a romantic relationship with Erykah Badu. From 2000 to 2002, he dated American singer-songwriter, Erykah Badu, and engaged. He dated tennis player Serena Williams from 2007 to 2010. Also, he had involved in a romantic relationship with Taraji P. Henson, and Regina Hall.
Net Worth of Her Father
Well, Omoye just came into the limelight as the celebrity daughter. So it is hard to determine her actual net worth. Omoye is enjoying the luxurious life out of her father’s earning. Her father Rapper Common has a net worth of $45 million as of 2022 through his dedication to a professional career.
Also, he played the role of ‘Monster T’ in the DC movie; Suicide Squad (2016) with a massive box office of $746.84 million worldwide. He has a house in California Lonnie Corant is a resident of Los Angeles, California. The house in Los Angeles Angeles starts at the price of $150,000. Also, he has collected luxurious cars & spent thousands of dollars.
The Career of Her Father
- Omoye Assata Lynn just came into the limelight because of her celebrity father.
- Her father better known by his stage name Common (formerly Common Sense), is an American rapper, actor, writer, philanthropist, and activist.
- In the year 1992, he debuted with the album Can I Borrow a Dollar?.
- He gained mainstream success through his work with the Soulquarians.
- His first major-label album Like Water for Chocolate in 2000 received commercial success.
- He won the Grammy Award for Best R&B Song for the Erykah Badu single “Love of My Life” in 2003.
- Also, he was a commercial success and was nominated for Best Rap Album at the 2006 Grammy Awards with his 2005 album Be.
- Also, he received his second Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group for “Southside” (featuring Kanye West), from his 2007 album Finding Forever.
- Then he launched Think Common Entertainment, his own record label imprint, having previously released music under various other labels including Relativity, Geffen, and GOOD Music in 2011.
- In the year 2015, he won Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song.
- Also, he featured in the films includes roles in the films Smokin’ Aces, Street Kings, American Gangster, Wanted, Terminator Salvation, Date Night, Just Wright, Happy Feet Two, New Year’s Eve, Run All Night, Being Charlie, Rex, John Wick: Chapter 2 and Smallfoot.