What is American ‘TikTok’ star, Olivia Olivarez Net Worth 2022?
Facts of Olivia Olivarez
|Full Name:||Olivia Olivarez|
|Birth Date:||July 29, 2007|
|Profession:||American ‘musically’ (now known as ‘TikTok’) star|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Fort Worth, Texas|
|View more / View less Facts of Olivia Olivarez|
Olivia Olivarez is a legendary American ‘musically’ (now known as ‘TikTok’) star. She expanded fame through her lip-sync videos on the podium.
How old is Olivia Olivarez?
Olivia Olivarez entered the earth on July 29, 2007, in Fort Worth, Texas. Her birth sign is Leo. Olivia is the daughter of Ashley Soto who is also a very popular ‘musical.ly’ star.
Further, she has a younger brother named Elijah who is also a ‘musical.ly’. She holds American nationality whereas her ethnicity is still unknown. Olivia has dark brown hair with the same dark brown eyes color.
Who is Ashley Soto?
Olivia Olivarez’s mother Ashley Soto is a popular American social media star who is famous for her comedy performances on the video-sharing application TikTok.
Olivarez’s mother Ashley begin performing in front of the camera where she never thought of making a career on ‘YouTube.’ However, Ashley began posting videos on TikTok to try her hand at something new. Further, she was also pursuing her medical career quite seriously. Unlike other regular “musers,” Soto chose comedy over lip-syncs. Likewise, she primarily posts comedy skits on TikTok was she played various characters in the videos.
Two of her popular portrayals include ‘Granny Melba’ and ‘Hill-Billy Bob.’ However, Ashley’s videos went viral and her name placed at the top of the TikTok leaderboard. Then her videos became so popular that her original sounds are now used by many “musers” for their videos.
Besides this, Ashley has also performed on Melanie Martinez’s track ‘Mad Hatter.’ In December 2016, Ashley became a verified and “crowned muser.” She has collaborated with other established TikTok stars such as Jason Coffee, Rebecca Zamolo, Enoch Rue, and Lauren Godwin.
Furthermore, Ashley owns a ‘YouTube’ channel named ‘ASHLEY SOTO.’ Ther she posts her TikTok videos. Likewise, she has posted a number of makeup tutorials but they mostly resemble spoofs or comedy skits. However, Ashley’s ‘YouTube’ channel is not as popular as her TikTok account.
As of now, the channel has a modest subscription base, with a little over 51 thousand subscribers. She is also active on ‘Instagram account,’ where her cute and adorable family pictures have captivated more than 43 thousand followers.
Olivia Olivarez’s Personal life
Olivia Olivarez is only 12 years old, she is too young to be in a relationship. However, when she reached the appropriate age, she might find someone and start dating. Currently, she is focused on her education and career as well.
There is no information about her love affairs, boyfriend, and marriage too. Hopefully, when Olivarez is old enough to date, she will let her fans and the public know more about her life.
- At first, Olivarez originally seemed on her mother Ashley Soto’s ‘musical.ly’ account.
- Then they did videos laid-back. As these videos started gaining reputation, she started her own ‘musical.ly’ account, with the username ‘olivia_olivarez_,’ and happened to post her own videos.
- After that, Olivia’s mother fancies doing comedy satires, whereas Olivia is standard for her comedic lip-sync videos.
- Olivia grew up watching her mommy who is a famous social media star. She completed her videos with self-assurance and shined in making lip-sync clips.
- However, her terminologies in her videos have assisted her to receive numerous followers.
- Likewise, Olivarez’s videos are mostly set to audio by Lauren Godwin, Demi Lovato, and Colleen Ballinger.
- So far, one of her popular lip-sync videos includes ‘Say It’s by Baby Ariel and Daniel Skye, in which she co-starred with Kaydin Fritcher.