Olivia Cheng Bio Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Relationship, Height, Movie
Facts of Olivia Cheng
|Full Name:||Olivia Cheng|
|Birth Date:||August 20, 1979|
|Profession:||Actress and Broadcast journalist|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Birth Place||Edmonton, Alberta|
|Education||University of Alberta|
|Olivia Cheng Facebook|
|Olivia Cheng Twitter|
|Olivia Cheng Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Olivia Cheng|
Olivia Cheng is a Canadian actress as well as a broadcast journalist. She is well-known as ‘Mei Lin’ in the series Marco Polo.
Early Life of Olivia Cheng
Olivia Cheng was born as Olivia Sonya Cheng in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada on August 20, 1979. As of 2019, her age is 40 years old and her sun sign is Leo. She belongs to the nationality of Canadian and her ethnicity is Chinese. She was born to immigrant parents from China.
Parents and University
Her parents along with others created the “Edmonton Chinese Bilingual Education Association’s Mandarin program”. That association helps children like Olivia to learn their native language in school. Apart from that, there is no further information about her parents and siblings.
She studied in the commerce program at the University of Alberta. Then she decided to enroll at NAIT’s Radio and Television Arts program. Later, she graduated from there to be a TV reporter.
Is Olivia Cheng Single, Married, or Dating?
Presently, she seems to be single. Cheng has kept most of her personal life away from the media spotlight.
What is the estimated Net Worth of Olivia Cheng?
Cheng has an estimated net worth of $950,000 as of 2022. As she is the most promising actress and her amazing work in TV shows and movies is still continuing, her net worth will double in her upcoming years.
Body Measurement (Height and Weight)
Cheng has perfect body measurements. Similarly, she stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m) tall with an average weight.
Likewise, her natural hair color is black and her eye color is brown.
- Actually, she took her first acting class at the age of six but didn’t book her first commercial until nineteen.
- Cheng became a videographer for Global TV Lethbridge after she graduated from college.
- Afterward, she moved back to Edmonton to work as a broadcast and print journalist. She finally landed a job in ET, Canada as an Entertainment reporter.
- She initially appeared in the TV series such as ‘The Mentors’, ‘The 4400’ and TV movies like ‘Hollywood Wives: The New Generation’ and ‘Word of Honor’ in 2003, ‘The Twelve Days of Christmas Eve’ in 2004, ‘The Christmas Blessing’ in 2005.
- She got her major break when she was cast in ‘Marco Polo’, the Weinstein Company Production as Mei Lin in the year 2014.
- Additionally, she starred in multiple award-winning mini-series ‘Broken Trail’ produced by Robert Duvall.
- Additionally, she has acted on shows like ‘Warrior’, ‘Arrow’, ‘Travelers’, ‘The Flash’, ‘Supernatural’ and movies like ‘Unspoken: Diary of an Assassin’, ‘S.W.A.T.: Under Siege’, ‘Mission Ninety Two: Dragonfly’, ‘Deeper: The Retribution of Beth’, ‘Messages Deleted’.
- Concerning his awards, She won the 1979 Miss Hong Kong Pageant and was also elected Miss Photogenic.
- Similarly, she represented Hong Kong in Miss Universe 1979 in Perth, Western Australia.
- There she ranked a very respectable 21st place in the preliminary swimsuit competition.