Nolte’s Wife Clytie Lane Biography, Is she still Married? Her Net Worth 2022
Facts of Odette Ruffalo
|Full Name:||Odette Ruffalo|
|Birth Date:||October 20, 2007|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles|
|Siblings||Keen Ruffalo, Bella Noche Ruffalo|
|View more / View less Facts of Odette Ruffalo|
Known as the daughter of Avengers star Mark Ruffalo and actress Sunrise Coigney.
Early Life of Odette Ruffalo
Odette Ruffalo was born on October 20, 2007, in Los Angeles, CA, the United States. As of 2019, her age is 12 years old under the zodiac sign Libra. She is the daughter of Mark Ruffalo and Sunrise Coigney.
She also has the Keen Ruffalo and Bella Noche Ruffalo. Odette Ruffalo holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
Personal Life of Ruffalo’s Parents
Odette is currently single and is not involved in any kind of relationship. She is just 12 years old so she might be busy with her educational career. Talking about the relationship of her parents, her father Mark Ruffalo married her mother on 11 June 2000. The couple together has a son named Keen and two daughters named Odette, Keen, and Bella.
They have been married for 19 years now and their relationship is still going very well. There are no other records of his past and present relationships. They currently reside in Manhattan with his family.
Net Worth and Salary of Parents
Odette Ruffalo’s net worth is under the wrap cause there is no information available about her involvement in any works or organization. Also, she is too young to work in any office or organization.
As of now, Odette Ruffalo might be enjoying her parents’ net worth. Her father, Mark Ruffalo is an American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter who has a net worth of $30 million as of 2022. He owes his fortune to smart stock investments, substantial property holdings, lucrative endorsement deals with CoverGirl cosmetics.
Likewise, her mother is also a celebrity, she makes very good earning from her career. However, the exact net worth and salary of her mother are not available. Odette is living a lavish lifestyle with her parents and family.
Odette Ruffalo’s Parents Carrer
- Odette is too young to involve in any kind of work but might follow in the footsteps of her ancestors.
- She came to the media spotlight only because of her parents. Her father Mark began his career in theater production.
- He wrote and starred in several plays of his own Orpheus Theatre Company productions.
- He made his movie debut in the 1992 movie Rough Trade, playing Hank.
- After that, he had minor roles in films like The Dentist (1996), the low-key crime comedy Safe Men (1998), and Ride with the Devil (1999).
- In 2000, he played the role of Terry Prescott in You Can Count on Me and won awards at the Los Angeles Film Critics Association and Montreal World Film Festival.