Nina Earl Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Married, Husband, Children, Height
Nina Earl is a successful retired basketball player who played for UCLA Bruins. She has won great respect throughout her life. She is also well known as the wife of the famous basketball player Russell Westbrook.
Parents of Nina Earl
Nina Earl was born on January 16, 1989, in Upland, California with the birth sign Capricorn. Currently, she is 30 years old. She is the daughter of Michael Earl (father) and Jennifer Lyons (mother). She holds American nationality and belongs to Afr0-American nationality.
Who are Nina Earl’s Siblings?
Furthermore, Earl has siblings named Michael Earl, Jonathan Earl, and Benjamin Earl. Regarding her education, she attended a sports scholarship at the University of California. She graduated in 2011 with a degree in English as well as a Masters’s in Psychology.
Who is Nina Earl Husband?
Nina married her longtime college favorite Russell Westbrook, who is also a basketball player. The pair met at UCLA, Russell played for the school’s basketball team, while Earl played for the women’s basketball team.
The couple married on August 29, 2015, in the famous Beverly Hills Hotel. Nina and Russell tied their knot in the presence of their friends and family including Westbrook’s current and former teammates- Kevin Durant, Kevin Love, Serge Ibaka, Dorrell Wright, as well as James Harden.
Her wedding was pretty big. The engagement ring of Nina is said to have cost $ 700,000. She wore two beautiful dresses, the first from the designer Vera WAng and the second from Monique Lhuillier. Similarly, her groom wore an exquisite tuxedo. Joanie and Leigh’s Caked from Bel Air, California. The floral arrangements are done by Mark’s Garden at Sherman Oaks, California.
The entire ceremony was planned and executed by Mindy Weiss, the top celebrity event planner. Not only that but also R & B stars, including Keri Helson and Grammy Award winner Miguel, who showed a surprise. During the ceremony, guests were unable to use their cell phones and camera. The ceremony was completely covered by famous people. Together they have three children, Noah Russell and the twins Skye and Jordyn.
What is Nina Earl’s Net Worth and Salary?
Nina has managed to keep the facts about her finances as private as possible. Earl obviously has a very luxurious life. However, she has not revealed her estimated net worth and salary. On other hand Nina’s husband, Russell Westbrook is an American basketball player with a net worth of $125 million.
At the moment, Russell Westbrook has earned nearly $100 million and currently makes $26 million a year. In 2016, he signed a contract with Oklahoma City Thunder for $80 million for five years.
Nina stands at the height of 6 feet 1 inch. Likewise, Earl has black hair color and black eyes color.
In 2012, the basketball player launched the Russell Westbrook Why Not? Foundation, which focuses to “inspiring the lives of children, empower them and ask ‘Why Not? “According to the website, the primary motive of the foundation is “to teach kids to never give up.” It mainly focuses on “inspiring, strengthening and nurturing children’s lives”.
At the moment, Westbrook owns and operates Little Ark, a children’s entertainment center and Gift boutique located in Oklahoma City.
A career as a Basketball Player
- Like her husband, Nina played basketball and get success at UCLA.
- Nina began playing basketball as a freshman, starting in 15 games and scoring eleven times two numbers.
- Nina’s team biography describes her as “one of the fastest players in the team.” As a freshman, Nina rose to the first American team.
- She also took part with her team in the 2006 CIF 3AA Championship.
- The young talented player led her team again to the 2007 CIF title game, where she played amazingly and scored 35 points.
- Nina won the CIF Player of the Year twice and the Cal-Hi Sports All-State Selection. She was also MVP of CIF Vs. City All-Star Game.
- She also participated in athletics activities as she participated in the 4 × 400 relay and 400 meters.
- In 2006, she also played for the FBC basketball team, the team that won the Adidas Tournament of Champions that year.