Nilda Cora Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Nilda Cora
|December 1, 1971
|View more / View less Facts of Nilda Cora
Nilda Cora is the ex-wife of a professional baseball manager and former infielder Alex Cora.
Early Life of Nilda Cora
Nilda Cora was born on December 1, 1971, somewhere in Puerto Rico. As of 2022, Cora is around 51 years old. She holds Puerto Rican nationality.
Is Nilda Cora still Married?
Talking about her personal life, she was previously married to Alex Cora. The couple has one daughter named Camilla Cora from their relationship.
Before Alex, Nilda was married to someone else and had a son named Jeriel Cora. Alex adopted the son after their marriage. After that, Alex has a girlfriend named Angelica Feliciano. With his girlfriend, he has twins named Xander Gabriel and Islander Manuel.
As for now, Nilda is living her single life. And though she has separated from Alex, both of them are taking care of their daughter. While Alex is living happily with his girlfriend in an upscale suburb of Boston, Chestnut Hill.
How much is Nilda Cora’s Net Worth and Salary as of 2022?
However, the net worth of her ex-husband Alex is estimated at around more than $10 million as of 2022. He made this entire earning from his baseball career. Moreover, his salary is guessed at approximately around $3 million.
Career Journey of Nilda Cora
- Well, there is no person in the formation of Nilda Cora on the internet. As she chose to remain far from the spotlight, it is very difficult for everyone to assume what she is really doing.
- But, as she is a modern woman, she must have done something on her own to lead an independent life.
- Perhaps she is involved in some kind of business or any other profession.
- Since she has not shared anything on her own, it is very difficult for us to assume what she is doing.
- While Alex was in Dodgers, he batted 246 with 27 home runs and 173 RBIs.
- Moving forward, he also spent the next year in Cleveland Indians, batting 205 with a home run and 8RBIs.