Nikki Sixx Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Divorce, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of Nikki Sixx
|Full Name:||Nikki Sixx|
|Birth Date:||December 11, 1958|
|Profession:||Bassist, Actor, Song writer|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Break Up||Lena Ford|
|Divorce||Donna D’Erico, Brandi Brandt|
|Net Worth||$45 million|
|Birth Place||San Jose, California|
|Kids||Gunner Nicholas Six, Storm Brieann Sixx and Decker Nilsson Sixx|
|Nikki Sixx Facebook|
|Nikki Sixx Twitter|
|Nikki Sixx Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Nikki Sixx|
Nikki Sixx is a famous American bassist who founded the heavy metal band, Motley Crue. Moreover, he is also a songwriter, radio host and has written multiple biographies including New York Times’s Best Seller ‘The Dirt’.
Early Life of Nikki Sixx
Nikki Sixx was born in San Jose, California, on the 11th of December 1958 as Frank Carlton Serafino Feranna, Jr. As of 2019, he is 61 years old. His father’s name is Frank Ferranno and his mother’s name is Deana Richards. From his father’s side, he has an Italian lineage.
Nikki is of American nationality as he holds American Citizenship and belongs to mixed ethnicity. His father left him at a very young age so he was raised by his mother and grandparents.
Childhood and Interests
His childhood became more miserable when his mother also left and has to depend fully on his grandparents. Likewise, he had a sister named Lisa Feranna who had Down syndrome. Unfortunately, she died in 2000. Similarly, Nikki also has two half-siblings, Ceci and Anthony Feranna.
He changed six schools within 11 years while roaming here and there. He was in love with music at a young age and some of his favorite music artists at the time include The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Elton John, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Harry Nilsson, and Queen.
What is the Height of Nikki Sixx?
Regarding his body measurement, he stands at a decent height of 6 feet 1 inch and weighs 86 kg. Moreover, he has got an attractive pair of blue eyes and his hair dyed the whole black. The Bohemian Style haircut of Nikki added more perfection to his attractiveness.
Sixx’s Awards and Achievements
Talking about his achievements, his album ‘Too Fast for Love’, is the debut record of the heavy metal band ‘Mötley Crüe’. The album was released in 1981 under Leathür Records but was re-released under Elektra Records the following year. Moreover, it earned platinum status by the RIAA and touched the no. 77 position on the Billboard 200.
How much is Nikki Sixx Net Worth?
Being a successful singer, bassist, songwriter, and musician, Nikki has earned a lot from this field. The estimated net worth of Nikki is around $45 million. Though he has collected a good sum of worth from his career, his salary is still not revealed.
Well, he wouldn’t have earned well if he was involved in only one field, but, he is even a fashion designer. Nikki is a multi-talented person and of course, he will earn much more in than coming days as well.
Who is Nikki Sixx Married to?
In the year the 1980s, Nikki dated and lived with Lita Ford. Six years later, he again dated Vanity and documented his turbulent relationship with the model in his autobiography.
Moreover, he was also in a relationship with a famous tattoo artist, Kat Von D from 2008 to 2010. After his split with Von D, he again started dating Courtney Brigham and is currently living with her. Being a famous start also, all his life he has been suffering from substance abuse and has even passed out on a number of occasions. Moreover, he was also sent to rehab on a number of occasions.
Nikki Sixx’s Career
- When Nikki Sixx was just 17 years of age, he moved out of his mum’s house in Seattle to live in Los Angeles.
- When he was there, he went for various auditions.
- During that time, he used to support himself with menial jobs like selling vacuum cleaners through his phone and working at a liquor store.
- After that, fortunately, he was accepted to join the ‘Sister’ band which was headed by Blackie Lawless.
- But, he was later fired after he recorded just a demo with the band.
- After that, in the year 1978, Nikki formed the band named, London with Grey, a former bandmate at Sister.
- Then at that time, he changed his name from Frank Feranna to Nikki Sixx.
- Likewise, together with his bandmate and singer, Nigel Benjamin, he released a 16-track demo in Burbank.
- Again, in 1981 Nikki disbanded the group to form another band named, Mötley Crüe, with the help of drummer, Tommy Lee. The band had a singer, Vince Neil, and guitarist, Mick Mars, to make up the band.
- Then, together, they released 9 albums including; Too Fast for Love (1981), Shout at the Devil (1983), Theatre of Pain (1985), Girls, Girls, Girls (1987), Dr. Feelgood in 1989, Mötley Crüe in 1994, Generation Swine in 1997, New Tattoo in 2000, and Saints of Los Angeles in 2008.
- Moreover, Nikki Sixx’s band, Mötley Crüe, is also rated among the highest selling bands of all time with over 100 million record sales worldwide.
- The group went on hiatus in 2017 and started off a new band called Pyromantic.
- Likewise, he also the hosted rock music program ‘Sixx Sense with Nikki Sixx’ on various radio stations in Dallas, Texas.