Who is Nikki Roumel? Bio, Age, Parents, Net Worth, Height
Facts of Nikki Roumel
|Full Name:||Nikki Roumel|
|Birth Date:||May 8, 2000|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Net Worth||$10000 -$1 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||32-24-25 inches|
|Birth Place||Toronto, Ontario|
|Education||John F. Ross Collegiate Vocational Institute|
|Mother||Tamara Smit Roumeliotis|
|Nikki Roumel Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Nikki Roumel|
A Canadian actress and model Nikki Roumel came to the limelight for her roles in Holly Hobbie, Designated Survivor, and Ginny & Georgia.
What is Nikki Roumel’s Age?
Nikki Roumel opened her eyes to this beautiful world on May 8, 2000. She was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. As of 2023, she is 23 years old and her zodiac sign is Taurus. By birth, her real name is Nikola Roumeliotis. Usually, she celebrated her birthday on the 8th of May every year.
Similarly, Nikki grew up with her sister. Nikki’s father’s name is Dino Roumel and her mother’s name is Tamara Smit Roumeliotis. Her sister’s name is Talia Roumeliotis. By profession, Talia is a registered nurse. She holds Canadian citizenship as a nationality and belongs to a mixed (Greek-Canadian) ethnic background. Moreover, she has faith in Christianity.
Where did Nikki Roumel go to study?
Nikki completed her graduation from John F. Ross Collegiate Vocational Institute. It is a public high school in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. She then began her acting career.
Does Nikki Roumel have a Boyfriend?
Nikki is currently single. Similarly, she is not dating anyone at the moment. Nikki likes to keep her personal matters lowkey so she hasn’t shared any information regarding her dating life.
How much is Nikki Roumel’s Net Worth?
Nikki Roumel’s net worth is estimated to be around $10,000 -$1 million. She earns this million amount from her primary source of income as a Canadian actress. According to some online resources, the average salary of a Canadian actress is $48,750 per year. Also, she must be earning the same amount of salary as her acting career.
What is Nikki Roumel’s Height?
Nikki stands at the height of 5 feet 4 inches tall and her body weight is around 55 kg. Similarly, she has a perfect body structure that measures 32-24-25 inches and wears a shoe size 8 (US). Furthermore, she has an alluring pair of dark brown eyes and her hair is blonde in color.
The Journey of Nikki Roumel’s Career
- Nikki is a Canadian actress and model.
- She started her acting career in 2013 with the short film Anaphylactic.
- She appeared in the horror drama Creature Lake in 2015.
- In 2017, she appeared on the television show Designated Survivor.
- She has also appeared as Sibyl Sadik in Designated Survivor and as a cheer captain in Holly Hobbi.
- Later, she appeared as a guest on the television show Holly Hobbie.
- In 2013, she played the role of Kendra in the movie Anaphylaction.
- Likewise, Nikki made her television debut two years later with the show Paranormal Witness.
- She appeared in two TV shows Designated Survivor and Holly Hobbie in 2017 and 2018 respectively.
- Furthermore, She played Young and Teenage Georgia Miller on the popular comedy-drama series for two seasons.
- Some of her other documentaries and Television series are Ginny & Georgia, Holly Hobbie, Designated Survivor, Paranormal Witness, and many more.
FAQs of Nikki Roumel
Is Nikki Roumel related to Talia Roumeliotis?
Yes, Nikki is related to Talia Roumeliotis. They are related to each other as they are siblings. Nikki is Talia’s younger sister.
Does Nikki Roumel write poems?
Yes, Nikki writes poems. Besides, acting she is also a poet. Even she has created an Instagram account for her poetry.
Is Nikki Roumel vegeterian?
Yes, Nikki is a vegetarian.
Did Nikki Roumel win any awards?
Yes, Nikki won the title of Best Actress in a Principal Role in a Television Series 13-17 Years in 2018.
Is Nikki Roumel in Georgia Season 2?
Yes, Nikki is starring in Georgia Season 2. In season two of Ginny & Georgia, Nikki plays the role of Young Georgia.