What is Marlene Knaus Ex-Husband Niki Lauda’s Net Worth? Her Ex-Husband Cars collection along with his Career
Niki Lauda is a former Austrian Formula One driver as well as a three-time F1 World Drivers’ Champion who is currently a non-executive chairman of Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 team.
He is the only driver who has been the champion and most successful constructors for both Ferrari and McLaren and considered as one of the greatest F1 drivers of all time along with Michael Schumacher (Germany), Gerhard Berger (Austria), Jackie Stewart (UK) and many more in the world.
Niki got married to the model, Marlene Knaus back in the year 1976 had gone through a divorce in the year 1991.
What is Niki Lauda Net Worth & Salary?
Niki Lauda Net Worth & Salary: Niki Lauda earns a huge amount of money from her career. He began racing in the late ’60s and had reportedly taken a bank loan in order to buy the Formula 2 circuit car in the year 1971 and was able to achieve in first place in his debut race.
As of 2019, Niki has an estimated net worth of around $100 million and has an estimated salary of $750k yearly.
In early 2017, Nikki Lauda signed a new contract with Red Bull for the 2020 race and it was believed that the Dutch camp managed to push his salary into the range of $25million to $35 million per year. Also, he made around $43 million by his brand endorsement F1 and winning F1 World Champion.
His Car Collection
Among Niki’s personal cars, he owns a Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona worth $365k, Jaguar XJs worth $59.99k, Alfetta GT worth $17.66k, Ferrari 308GTB worth $100k-$200k, was seen driven by him. In the year 2015, he bought New Bombardier Global 7000 Aircraft worth around $73 million. Niki is a justified car collector and he loves to drive Ford Capri.
Furthermore, he has driven expensive cars in his racing career such as Porsche 908 F8 OHC 3000 cc, Ford Cosworth DOHC 2993 cc, BMW L6 2996 cc, Ferrari F12 2998 cc, BMW L6 330 cc, BRM P142 V12 2998 cc, Ferrari F12 3000 cc and so on.
Racing Career of Niki Lauda
- Niki Lauda started his racing career in the year 1975 at the Dutch Grand Prix.
- There his head-to-head opponent was with James Hunt.
- He is also the fabulous British driver, at the end of the race Lauda won the championship.
- Despite the race, James and Lauda started meeting each other and became long-life partners.
- On 1st August 1976, he crashed his Ferrari 312T2 and it burst into flames at Nurburgring, during the German Grand Prix where James won the race.
- Due to his broken bones at the accident, he was unable to escape and his lungs were damaged, his head and wrists were also burnt.
- Unfortunately, he went into a coma and took retirement until his recovery.
- Niki returned to the sport after six weeks of his crash. In the year 1976, the final race of the season in Japan, he met Hunt and they both took the race but Hunt became the new world champion.
- Later, he retook the world championship in the year 1977. In 1984, Niki took the third World championship.
- However, he retired from the race again and went to manage his airline, and also worked as an adviser for Ferrari.
- Niki is a three-time F1 World Champion; he won his first championship in 1974, the second championship in 1977, and the third championship in 1985.
- Besides the World Championship, he has won around 25 championships in his racing career.
Niki Lauda’s Interesting Facts
- Niki Lauda was born on 22nd February 1949, in Vienna Austria to Ernst-Peter (father) and Elisabeth Lauda (mother).
- As of 2019, he is 70 years old and his horoscope is Pisces.
- Niki holds an Austrian nationality and belongs to a white ethnicity background.
- He has a brother, Florian Lauda.
- Niki has an estimated net worth of around $100 million and has an estimated annual salary of $750k.
- He married the flight attendant of his airline, Birgit Wetzinger in September 2009.
- Niki has five children, Mathias, Lukas, Christoph, Max, and Mia Lauda.
- He stands at an average height of 5 feet 7 inches and his body weight is 65 kg.
- Niki is active on only his official Instagram account.