Jon Taffer’s Wife Nicole Taffer Bio; Her Career Line, Married Life with Kids
Facts of Nicole Taffer
|Full Name:||Nicole Taffer|
|Birth Date:||February 16, 1973|
|Married||Jon Taffer ( 2000)|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Ingleside, Illinois|
|Nicole Taffer Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Nicole Taffer|
Nicole Taffer is well known in the industry due to her husband Jon Taffer, an American entrepreneur and television personality.
Early Life of Nicole Taffer
Nicole Taffer was born on February 16, 1973, in Ingleside, Illinois, United States. As 0f 2020 she is 47 years old. She grew up along with her sister.
Nicole shares pictures of her sister and often has a surprise visit from her. Nicole holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
Who is Nicole Taffer Husband?
Nicole got married to the Bar Rescue host Jon Taffer in 2000. It remains known that Nicole Taffer is the second wife of Jon Taffer, but there is not much other information about Jon’s first wife. The couple has a daughter named Samantha Taffer, who recently got married to Cody Hanle on 15 September 2015.
Jon captures a beautiful moment with his daughter and shares it via Twitter. Nicole and Jon were spotted together at Palms Casino Resort on the occasion of their 16th marriage anniversary. Nicole shared a picture on Instagram which clearly showed that she was thrilled with her hubby.
The Taffer couple is often seen together hand in hand on various occasions. On 28 April 2018, they were seen at the 22 Annual Keep Money Alive Power of Love Gala Red Carpet. While Nicole was clad in a black dress with stone-like detailings paired with black strappy heels, Jon wore a black pant-suit.
What is Nicole Taffer Net Worth and Salary?
Her husband Jon Taffer is an American restaurateur and businessman who has a net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2022.
- Talking about Nicole’s Profession, she has not provided any information about her career.
- However, she came under the spotlight after she married Jon Taffer.
- Nicole could be in some form of work to lead her daily life. Due to her reserved profile, there is no information about her career.
- On the other hand, her husband Taffer was born into a family of entrepreneurs.
- He first worked as a bartender in 1973 for Barney’s Beanery in West Hollywood while performing as a drummer in a live band.
- Taffers’ first job as a bar manager was in 1978 in the nightclub The Troubadour in West Hollywood.
- In 1981, he gave full control of the bar, where there repeated thefts of employees.
- In 1989, he opened his first bar as owner. Likewise, in 1989, Taffer patented a device and method for selecting and playing music.
- In 2010, he was named the president of the Nightclub and Bar Media Group, a division of Questex Media Group responsible for Nightclub & Bar Magazine and the annual Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show.
- He was one of the first six inductees in the Nightclub Hall of Fame.
- On July 17, 2011, a reality television series, Bar Rescue, premiered on Spike TV (now the Paramount Network), which follows Taffer as he revitalizes failing bars and nightclubs across the United States.
- His wife Nicole occasionally appears on the show as a mystery shopper who assesses the quality of the bar before Taffer does the makeover.
- Taffer invented the NFL Sunday Ticket pay programming package and was instrumental in the marketing, distribution, and sales programs, of that endeavor, for which he served on the Board of NFL Enterprises for three years.