Net Worth 2022 of Ian Anthony Dale’s wife Nicole Garippo; Her Bio, & Facts
Facts of Nicole Garippo
|Full Name:||Nicole Garippo|
|Husband||Ian Anthony Dale|
|Married||Ian Anthony Dale (2016)|
|Nicole Garippo Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Nicole Garippo|
Non-celebrity who comes to the media limelight are the relatives of show-biz personalities. One of them, Nicole Garippo is the one who is well known as the wife of an American actor as well as a voice actor, Ian Anthony Dale.
Married Ian Anthony Dale in October 2016
Nicole is still to his longtime boyfriend, Ian Anthony Dale. The couple tied the knot in October 2016. The couple is blessed with a daughter whose name is under review. is still in her infancy. They had their wedding ceremony in Los Angeles in October 2016.
Only the nearest and dearest were invited for their nuptials. Having known each other, the pair dated for quite some time. Their union has been strong ever since with no rumors of divorce. They are parents to a baby girl.
The actor shared a sweet photo of the event, he wrote:
Thank you for being my partner in this crazy life, thank you for your endless support and belief in me, thank you for loving me with such purity and honesty, and thank you for making me the happiest man in this world by taking my hand and going on this lifelong adventure with me.
What is Nicole Garippo Net Worth and Salary as of 2022?
Besides being the wife of Ian Anthony Dale, Nicole is a designer & a businesswoman. Nicole has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2022. Being the wife of famous celebrity she certainly enjoys the fortune of her husband.
Therefore her husband, Ian Anthony Dale’s net worth is reported to be $3 million. He is said to earn as much as $750, 000 per film.
The Career of Nicole & Her Husband
- Nicole is a designer as well as a businesswoman as she is a partner at Body Language Sportswear but currently, she decided to put her career on hold in order to focus on her family.
- Expect that, she has not revealed her career details.
- However, she came under the spotlight after she married Ian Anthony Dale.
- On the other hand, during 2004, her husband appeared in the film as Mr. 3000 as “Fukuda”, alongside Bernie Mac, Angela Bassett, and Chris Noth.
- Whereas, his next movie role was in 2007’s The Bucket List as an instructor to Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman’s characters in one of the scenes.
- During 2009, he also followed that up with a minor part in The Hangover, appeared in the independent film Lollipops, and starred in Tekken as Kazuya Mishima.
- Similarly, in 2010, he also appeared in the film Flying Lessons.
- In the same year 2010, he also portrayed Scorpion in the short film Mortal Kombat: Rebirth on YouTube.
- Likewise, his television roles have included recurring characters Davis Lee on Surface and Detective Christopher Choi on Day Break.
- Similarly, he was a series regular on the NBC drama series The Event, which ran in the fall of 2010.
- Whereas, his most recent recurring roles include Hawaii Five-0 as Adam Noshimuri and Murder in the First as Lieutenant Jim Koto.
- Therefore, he also has a main role in the CBS TV series Salvation as Deputy Secretary of Defense Harris Edwards.