Nicole Curtis Wiki, Net Worth 2022, House, Husband, Children, Height
Facts of Nicole Curtis
|Full Name:||Nicole Curtis|
|Birth Date:||August 20, 1976|
|Profession:||TV journalist, TV personality|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Break Up||Steve Maguire|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Body Size||36-24-35 inches|
|Birth Place||Lake Orion, Michigan|
|Education||Lake Orion High school|
|Nicole Curtis Facebook|
|Nicole Curtis Twitter|
|Nicole Curtis Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Nicole Curtis|
Nicole Curtis is an American TV personality who is famous as the host of HGTV’s home renovation show. She is also prominent as a producer and actress for Rehab Addict (2010), Home & Family (2012), Daryl’s Restoration Over-Hall (2014), and many more. So, let’s know more about her wiki along with her personal life facts.
Who are the Parents of Nicole Curtis?
Nicole Curtis was born on 20th August 1976 in Lake Orion, Michigan, the United States of America to American parents. As of 2022, she is 46 years old and her horoscope is Leo. Her father’s name is Rod Curtis while her mother’s name is Joanie Curtis. Her parents owned a garbage business in Detroit.
She grew up with her sibling, Ryan Curtis who is an actor. She was highly interested in the entertaining field mainly TV and in the acting field from a very early age. Nicole holds an American nationality and belongs to the North American ethnic background.
Educational Background of Nicole Curtis
As per her education, Nicole attended Lake Orion High school and graduated from there in the year 1994. Also, she attended other colleges in Florida, United States.
Who is Nicole Curtis’s Husband? How many Children Does she have?
Moving towards her personal life, neither Nicole Curtis is not married nor has a husband at this time. Currently, she is raising her two children as a single mother who works too hard to balance her professional and personal life. She has a son, Ethan with her former husband, Steve Lane, and was raised by herself after their divorce. The couple divorced in the year 2009. In the year 2017, she opened up about her legal battle with ex-husband Steve Lane.
Moreover, Nicole was in a living relationship with Steve Maguire. However, she got pregnant with Shane Maguire’s child but had said that her partner Shane Maguire was not happy about learning of her pregnancy and they separated soon after. Her second child is a son, Harper who was born to her in May 2015. She is in an ugly legal battle with Shane Maguire over the custody of her second child.
How much money is Nicole Curtis Net Worth as of 2022?
As of 2019, Nicole Curtis has an estimated net worth of around $7 million as of 2022. Her major sources of earning are her profit from the renowned reality show, Rehab Addict, and business deals of house decoration and renovation. Besides these, Nicole is also a licensed realtor and interior designer, she earns over $65k and $48k in a year respectively.
Furthermore, she once bought a house and spent around $100,000 to fix it up. Finally, she sold the house for about $145,000. She also purchased a dilapidated house for $2 million, in Minneapolis, the United States of America. At the age of 18, Nicole bought her Florida house and paid $600 a month EMI.
She has owned a Jaguar convertible and a pickup van cost stands at $71,200 and $6,289. On October 18, 2016, she released a book, Better Than New: Lessons I’ve Learned from Saving Old Homes (and How They Saved Me) which is priced $9.17 for Kindle and $9.65 for Hardcover.
How tall is Nicole Curtis?
Nicole Curtis stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches and weighs around 56 kg. Her body measurements are 36-24-35 inches. She has blonde hair and her eyes are light brown in color.
Professional Career of Nicole Curtis
- Nicole Curtis was an active member of dance classes and other athletic programs which really helped her to shape a career.
- Due to a lack of connection with high personality and media, she really struggled hard in the starting phase of her career. She also worked as a waitress at Hooters.
- She began hosting a popular reality show Rehab Addict in the year 1990 where she advocated the preservation and restoration of existing architecture over demolition.
- It was a strong base for her to establish herself as a host.
- Her show, Rehab Addict gained more popularity and positive reviews from viewers and critics.
- She also founded the Nicole Curtis Foundation which works to collect funds and serve orphan, poor, and homeless people.
- Moreover, Nicole also collaborated with LeBron James to help different victims.
- Currently, she is living a simple life and is of a high thinking personality.
- Nicole has not won any awards so far in her career until now.
- Furthermore, she is working hard to stand by herself in the front line.
Nicole Curtis on Social Sites
Nicole Curtis is active in various sorts of social media such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. She has over 1m followers on her official Facebook account. Her Instagram account holds 265k followers. Moreover, Nicole has more than 133k followers on her official Twitter account.