Liam Payne’s Sister Nicola Payne Bio, Age, Nationality, Boyfriend, Child
Facts of Nicola Payne
|Full Name:||Nicola Payne|
|Birth Date:||May 27, 1988|
|Grandparents||Dougie Harris, Ken Payne, June Payne, Mayra|
|Siblings||Ruth Gibbins, Liam Payne|
|Kids||Ffion Nevaeh Farnell|
|Nicola Payne Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Nicola Payne|
Nicola Payne came to the limelight as the sister of an English singer Liam Payne.
When was Nicola Payne born?
On May 27, 1988, Nicola Payne opened her eyes to this beautiful world. She was born in England. As of 2022, Nicola is 34 years old. According to her full date of birth Nicola’s sub sign is Gemini. Nicola celebrates her birthday on the 27th of May every year.
She is the daughter of Karen Payne (mother) and Geoff Payne (father). Likewise., she was raised alongside her brother and sister. Her sister’s name is Ruth Gibbins and her brother’s name is Liam Payne. By profession, her brother is an English singer.
Her paternal grandparent’s name is Myra Harris and Dougie Harris. Likewise, her maternal grandparent’s name is Ken Payne and June Payne. Nicola holds British citizenship and belongs to white ethnic background. She follows Christianity as a religion.
Who is Nicola Payne in a relationship with?
Nicola is in a relationship with her boyfriend Nick Farnell. The duo has been in a relationship for a very long time. However, they have not taken the next step in their relationship.
In the coming days, they might take the next step and become husband and wife.
Is Nicola Payne a mother?
Yes, Nicola is the mother of one adorable baby. She and her boyfriend Nick has given birth to one daughter. Her name is Ffion Nevaeh Farnell born on June 22, 2020.
What is the net worth of Nicola Payne’s brother Liam Payne?
Nicola’s brother Liam has an estimated net worth of around $70 million in 2022. He was able to collect that hefty sum of money from his career as an English singer.
The average salary of a singer in America is around $83,642 a year. Likewise, he has an annual salary of around $7 million. All his assets, income, and wealth come under the salary.
Why did 1D break up?
In the years 2017 interview, Harry Styles told Rolling Stone that:
“he didn’t want to exhaust [the band’s] fan base”
and also said:
“We all thought too much of the group to let that happen.”
Is One Direction still friends?
Louis and Niall are still good friends. They hang out backstage at a festival in Mexico. As they were they were both performing in November 2019 and even belted out the 1D tune ‘Little Black Dress’ during soundcheck. Thye are still vriends.
Career Line of Liam Payne
- Liam Payne auditioned for the television reality talent competition The X Factor at the age of 14.
- However, he was not selected to go further in the show.
- Liam again returned to the show The X Factor and gave an audition with Julie London’s classic song Cry Me a River.
- During the show, he was clubbed with four other participants to form a five-member band that qualified for the ‘Groups’ category.
- After reaching the finale with the group they managed to win the third position.
- The group was named One Direction.
- After the show, Simon signed the group into his company and became the only group ever to have all five albums debut at the number 1 position on the Billboard Hot 200 chart.
- In the group, Liam is the writer and has co-written with other singers.
- The group has won all nineteen awards in which they were nominated at the Teen Choice Awards.
- One of the group’s debuted songs What Makes You Beautiful topped the UK Singles Chart on release.