Is Nick Cokas still Married with His Wife? What’s His Net Worth?
Facts of Nick Cokas
|Full Name:||Nick Cokas|
|Birth Date:||April 11, 1965|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Net Worth||$6 Million Dollars|
|Body Size||38-32-37 Inches|
|Birth Place||San Francisco, California|
|Education||Pepperdine Graziadio Business School|
|View more / View less Facts of Nick Cokas|
American actor and entrepreneur Nick Cokas is best known for his work on the TV series Wild Orchid in 1989 and Invasion in 2005. He is also known as the ex-husband of Katharine McPhee who an American Actress.
When was Nick Cokas born?
Nick Cokas was born on the 11th of April 1965 in San Francisco, California in the United States of America. He was born under the zodiac sign of Aries. By Nationality, Nick has American citizenship and is of British-Irish ethnicity. Nick belongs to the Christianity religion.
He completed his Bachelor’s degree in Arts from the University of California, Los Angeles. He has also attended the EMBA course from Pepperdine Graziadio Business School in California.
What is the Net Worth of Nick Cokas?
As an American actor and producer, he has earned millions of income from his successful career. According to the celebrity net worth, he has an estimated net worth of approx $6 million dollars as of 2022. He has also received half of his wife’s earnings after divorce. He is going to get half of the income which his ex-wife Katharine received for her two seasons of Smash.
He has also earned good income as the global marketing manager which is in the range of around $68 thousand – $156 thousand. As an actor, he earns in the range of $19 thousand to $208 thousand.
Who is the Ex-Wife of Nick Coka?
Currently, Nick Cokas is single. Before he was married to an actress and singer named Katharine McPhee who is the daughter of Daniel McPhee, a famous television producer, and Peisha, a vocal coach who is featured in the talent show called “American Idol”. The pair meet for the first time in the year 2006. They dated each other for a couple of years.
Then, the couple tied their marriage knot in February 2008. Their wedding ceremony was held in Beverly Hills Presbyterian Church. Later they give their wedding party along with their guest at Vibiana.
The duo broke their relationship because McPhee was spotted kissing the director, Michael Morris. McPhee said in the media that she and Nick were already separated on the 15th of March 2013, seven months before the kiss. But both of them signed the divorce paper 8th of February 2016. It was found that Katharine was cheating on him.
There was an order from the court that Mcphee should pay Nick $102,616 within a few days. Similarly, it was said that Nick will be receiving spousal support that worth $400 thousand a year, which would be $33.33 thousand per month on a sliding scale. Moreover, he will be keeping the Jeep Wrangler and a certain percentage of her ex’s music royalties as well.
What is the Height of Nick Cokas?
Nick Cokas stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches tall or 1.78 meters. Similarly, he has got a bodyweight of around 76kg or 170 lbs. Hid body measurement size is 38-32-37 inches. Cokas has black color hair with a pair of black color eyes.
- Nick Cokas began his journey as a Bathroom Valet. He spent more than 15 years on Broadway, appearing in such famed musicals as “Blood Brothers” in the year 1993, and also featuring in the play “Once Upon a Mattress” in the year 1996.
- He has stayed in the American entertainment industry for more than 15 years. Similarly, he has also appeared in many romantic dramas including Wild Orchid.
- He was also seen in the television series named Invasion as David in the year 2005.
- Moreover, he is also a businessman and has been working with the company, Cokas Corps as a manager.
- In this company, he manages young talents, singers, and actors as well.
- He is also collaborating with famous celebrities named Nicki Minaj, Miranda Kerr, and Katy Perry too.
- he has also cracked the recording agreement with the music labels like Columbia Records, RCA, and Verve Music Group.