Nichole Beattie Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Nichole Beattie
|Full Name:||Nichole Beattie|
|Birth Date:||November 19, 1976|
|Profession:||Movie Producer, Screenwriter|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Birth Place||Minneapolis, Minnesota|
|Education||Arizona State University|
|Kids||Julian Ali Rapaport and Maceo Shane Rapaport|
|View more / View less Facts of Nichole Beattie|
Nichole Beattie is an American screenwriter and a movie producer who composes motion pictures for TV and film, especially in The Walking Dead. She is also famous as the ex-wife of an American actor, podcast host, director, and comedian, Michael Rapaport.
Early Life of Nichole Beattie
Nichole Beattie was born as Nichole Marie Beattie on 19th November 1976, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the United States of America. As of 2019, she is 43 years old and her horoscope is Scorpio. She is the daughter of Melody (mother) and David Beattie (father).
Family with Educational Background
However, her parents divorced when Nichole was very young. Her mother was also a writer, who became successful while raising Beattie and her brother Shane on her own. Her late father, David was a former alcoholic who was also a counselor.
Nicole holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethical background. She attended Arizona State University, but she dropped out of the University after her first year. Nichole stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall.
How much is the Net Worth and Salary of Nichole Beattie?
Nichole Beattie has earned her net worth as a writer and producer of various popular TV series. She has written five episodes of the popular series The Walking Dead named Us, Claimed, Live Bait, Home, and Sick, and earned massive revenues. According to some online resources, it is known that Nicole’s estimated net worth is around $12 million. However, her exact salary and total net worth estimation are still under review.
Also, Nicole has served as a supervising producer on six episodes of the series. The series has attracted around 17.30 million viewers as per wiki sites from which also she might have earned a decent sum of money. As of now, she lives a lavish lifestyle and wears branded clothes and jewelry.
Who is Nichole Beattie Husband?
Nichole was married to Michael Rapaport in January 2000. Her ex-husband is an American producer. They started dating in the 1990s, and after many years of their romance blossoms, they got married. They gave birth to two sons named, Julian Ali Rapaport and Maceo Shane Rapaport.
Later, Nicole filed for divorce from her husband. She had cited irreconcilable differences as the reason which was finalized in the year 2007. After their divorce, Nichole is living a single life. She is satisfied with her life and profession and she would surely be producing and writing more successful shows in the upcoming days.
- Nichole Beattie started her career in January 2005 composing for TV indicates including Sons of Anarchy, Prime Suspect, Rubicon, and John from Cincinnati.
- At the beginning of her work in the amusement field, Nicole functioned as a staff essayist for the show John from Cincinnati in the year 2007.
- She composed for the second scene of season one-His Visit: Day Two.
- She was a staff author previously in the year 2008, she began filling in as an essayist for the scenes of various TV appears.
- In the year 2009, Nicole composed for Rubicon, Prime Suspect, Walking Dead, and The Bastard Executioner.
- In 2011, she turned into the co-maker and functioned as a co-maker for the TV indicate Prime Suspect-Season one (scene nine to scene thirteen).
- She created the two scenes (scene two and scene five) from season three of Walking Dead.
- She was nominated for QFTA Television Award for best writing in a drama series in the sequel the Walking Dead.