Nia Renee Hill
Facts of Nia Renee Hill
|Full Name:||Nia Renee Hill|
|Birth Date:||June 2, 1969|
|Profession:||Actress, Writer, Producer|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Married||Bill Burr (2013)|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Education||Greensville County High School, Emerson College|
|Nia Renee Hill Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Nia Renee Hill|
Nia Renee Hill is an African-American actress, writer, and producer who is widely famous for her television fare such as Divorce: A Love Story and Lila, Long Distance, and so on.
Nia Renee Hill opened her eyes on 2nd June 1969, in Los Angeles, California, the United States of America. As of 2019, her age is 50 years old while her horoscope is Gemini. Every year, Nia celebrates her birthday on 2nd June. Her parents divorced when Nia was very young. Further, her father was a manager of comedy acts.
She grew up with her half-brother and sisters. Nia holds African-American nationality and belongs to a black ethnical background.
She attended Greensville County High School, in Virginia and completed her high school education from there. After that, she enrolled at Emerson College in Boston and graduated from there in the year 2000 with a degree of Bachelor of Arts in media arts.
- She began her acting career at an early age performing in some school dramas.
- Later, she started her journey in Hollywood as a casting assistant for the TV show The Education of Max Bickford in the year 2001.
- In the year 2003, she became a talent coordinator for the TV series, Chappelle’s Show.
- In the year 2009, she made her first acting debut in the short Carpool.
- She appeared as Tasha Smyth in the TV series, Lila, Long Distance in 2011.
- Next year, she had a small role in the short comedy Did You Look for Work This Week?.
- In the year 2013, she acted in a successful TV movie Divorce: A Love Story.
- Nia has worked in the costume and wardrobe department in the movie, 2014’s Pizzazz: Where’s My Movie?
- After that, she appeared in Sarah Silverman: Diva in the year 2013.
- In the year 2017, she appeared as Leslie in the Netflix horror-comedy series, Santa Clarita Diet.
- Later, Nia followed that up by co-creating and lending her voice to the animated series, F Is for Family.
- Further, she also appeared as herself in the comedy series, Crashing in the episode Bill Burr in the year 2018.
Crashing is a famous British television series that was commissioned by Channel 4 while it was produced by Big Talk Productions. Phoebe Waller-Bridge wrote the series. Further, the six-part of the series premiered on 11th January 2016.
Nia Renee Hill has an estimated net worth of around $1.2 million as of 2019. On the other hand, her husband, Bill Burr is an American stand-up comedian, actor, and writer who has an estimated net worth of around $12 million as of 2019.
Nia Renee Hill and Bill Burr’s Love Affair
Nia Renee Hill and Bill Burr met in a comedy show in the year 2008. After knowing each other well, they started dating each other. They were so much in love that they decided to live together and stayed in an apartment in Los Angeles. After that, the couple tied the wedding knot in September 2013 in an intimated wedding.
In the year 2014, the couple was on the list of The Richest’s list of The 10 Hottest Wives And Girlfriends Of Comedians.
On 20th January 2017, Nia gave birth to their baby daughter, Lola Burr. Lola can be often seen on her mother’s official Instagram page.
Nia often finds herself, having to mention multiple times on social media, that many websites use actress, Regina King‘s face instead of hers to describe Nia. Further, she was also obviously annoyed by Google searches often describing Regina as Bill Burr’s wife instead of her. Attributing this to racial stereotyping by online media, she received support from many celebrities and fans.
Height and Weight
Nia Renee Hill stands at an average height of 5 feet 2 inches while her body weight is around 54 kg. Hill has black colored hair while her eyes are brown in color.
Nia is active on some sorts of social networking sites such as Instagram and Twitter.