Who is Ned Eisenberg Wife/Girlfriend? Net Worth 2022, Age, Bio, Family
Facts of Ned Eisenberg
|Full Name:||Ned Eisenberg|
|Birth Date:||January 13, 1957|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million-$5 Million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||New York, United States of America|
|Education||Riverdale Junior High School, Performing Arts High School|
|Ned Eisenberg Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Ned Eisenberg|
American actor Ned Eisenberg rose to popularity for his recurring role on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Roger Kressler.
Family and parents of Ned Eisenberg
On 13 January 1957 Ned Eisenberg was born in, New York, United States of America. He was born under the star sign of Capricorn. As of now, he is 63 years old. He has kept his family background far away from the eyes of the public. Ned grew up with the care and love of his parents in the Riverdale neighborhood of the Bronx.
By nationality, Ned Eisenberg has American citizenship. Similarly, he belongs white ethnic background. Talking about his education, Ned joined Riverdale Junior High School. In the year 1972, he graduated from high school. Later on, He joined Performing Arts High School. Ned also joined Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School.
What is the Net Worth of Ned Eisenberg?
Ned Eisenberg has earned a good sum of money from his successful career. As per the report, he has an estimated net worth of range between $1 Million – $5 Million as of 2022. However, Ned has not revealed his annual salary to the public yet. It seems that it is under review and will be updated soon.
The primary source of his income is his successful career as an actor. Throughout his career, he has also earned a lot of name and fame whole over the world. As of now, Ned is living a very happy and cheerful life with the income that he has earned from his successful career. In the future, his net worth and annual salary will definitely raise up.
Who is Ned Eisenberg Wife?
Talking about the relationship Status, Ned Eisenberg is currently single. He has not disclosed his wife and relationship on social media till now. Ned is a secretive man. He has kept his personal life far away from the public. He might be involved in an affair till now but he has not disclosed it.
Though, Ned is 63 years old man. He can understand the love life. He might have married or dated some else till now. However, it is not mentioned on social media sites. It seems that he is giving more time to his career rather than his in the relationship. In the future, he might get a perfect and loving partner and he will surely reveal his affair on social media sites.
What is the Height of Ned Eisenberg?
Ned was blessed with a good height of 5 feet 6 inches stall. Similarly, his total body weight is around 76 kg. Ned has a pair of dark brown color eyes with gray color hair.
Professional Career of Ned Eisenberg
- Regarding his professional career, Ned Eisenberg played the leading role in the film Key Exchange in the year 1895.
- He has also played the role in various 1980s television series such as The Equalizer and Miami Vice.
- Ned starred in the television comedy The Fanelli Boys along with Christopher Meloni and Joe Pantoliano.
- He has appeared in several films such as; Experimenter (2015), Primary Colors (1998), A Civil Action (1998), Woody Allen’s Celebrity (1998), Last Man Standing (1996), Air America (1990), Moving Violations (1985), Slay ground (1983), The Burning (1981), The Exterminator (1980), and other.
- Moreover, Ned Eisenberg starred in episodes of the long-running NBC crime drama Law & Order, beginning in 1997, leading to producer Dick Wolf casting him as one of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit’s most recognizable supporting characters.
- In the year 1999, he played the role in the first season episode Denial, Anger, Acceptance as Ariel in the HBO series The Sopranos.
- Similarly, he also appeared in Clint Eastwood’s Academy Award-winning drama Million Dollar Baby.
- In the year 2006, Ned played the role of photographer Joe Rosenthal in the film Flags of Our Fathers which was directed by Eastwood.