Is Nayib Bukele still Married to his Wife? Net Worth 2022, Bio, Age, Height
Facts of Nayib Bukele
|Full Name:||Nayib Bukele|
|Birth Date:||July 24, 1981|
|Profession:||Politician and businessman|
|Wife||Gabriela Rodríguez de Bukele|
|Net Worth||$ 1 million- $5 million|
|Birth Place||San Salvador|
|Education||Central American University|
|Father||Armando Bukele Kattán|
|Mother||Olga Ortez de Bukele|
|Nayib Bukele Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Nayib Bukele|
BuSalvadoran politician and businessman Nayib Bukele is well known as the candidate of the center-right Grand Alliance for National Unity (GANA) party.
Who are the Parents of Nayib Bukele?
On 24 July 1981, Nayib Bukele was born in San Salvador.He was born under the zodiac sign of Leo. His father’s name is Armando Bukele Kattán. His mother’s name is Olga Ortez de Bukele. During The Times of Israel, Bukele’s paternal grandparents were Palestinian Christians from Jerusalem and Bethlehem.
Likewise, his maternal grandmother was Catholic and his maternal grandfather was Greek Orthodox. Later on, His father converted to Islam and became an imam. He said that he is a believer in God first rather than religion. Nayib is a son of a Muslim father and a Christian mother. “Nayib” is a Hispanicized version of the Arabic name “Najib. He has a brother named; Yamil Bukele with his he grew up.
Educational Background of Nayib Bukele
By nationality, Nayib Bukele holds a Salvadoran nationality and belongs to African- American nationality. Talking about their educational qualification, he studied law at Central American University. Later, he ended his studies and founded his first company at age of 18.
Is Nayib Bukele still Married to his Wife?
Talking about the relationship Status, Nayib Bukele is a happily married man. He has gotten married to a psychologist and educator. His Wife is Gabriela Rodríguez de Bukele.
His wife is a professional ballet dancer and part of the dance company Fundación Ballet of El Salvador. The couple tied the knot of marriage in a private ceremony in El Boquerón, San Salvador in December 2014. They also posted the photo of the wedding in their Instagram account.
After five years of their marriage, Nayib Bukele’s wife announced her pregnancy in January 2019, at that time won the presidential elections. The couple was very happy and excited about the good news. On August 15, 2019, they have welcomed their first child’s daughter.
But, The name of their daughter is not mentioned on social media till now. Currently, the couple is living a cheerful and joyful life with their family in San Salvador. There is no sign of divorce or dispute between the couple till now.
What is the Net Worth of Nayib Bukele?
Nayib Bukele has earned a hefty sum of money from the entrainment industry. As per the report, he has an estimated net worth of approx $ 1 million- $5 million as of 2022. He has not revealed his annual salary on social media till now. It seems that it is under review and will be updated soon. The main sources of his income are his successful career as a politician and businessman. Throughout his career, he gained a lot of names and fame whole over the world.
It seems that he is living a lavish and luxurious life with the income that he has received from his successful career. In the upcoming days, his net worth and annual salary will definitely increase.
Professional Career of Nayib Bukele
- Nayib Bukele founded his first company at age 18 after ending his studies.
- There is news in an article in the digital newspaper that Nayib Bukele owns Yamaha Motors El Salvador, a company that sells and distributes Yamaha products in El Salvador. Nayib was also the Director and President of OBERMET, S.A. DE C.V.
- In addition, He was elected mayor of Nuevo Cuscatlán, in the department of La Libertad, representing a coalition of the Farabundo Martí National Liberation Front (FMLN) with 2754 votes and Democratic Change (CD) with 108 votes for a total of 2862 votes, defeating the incumbent Nationalist Republican Alliance (ARENA) on 11 March 2012, he also won 2585 votes.
- Moreover, Nayib Bukele won the mayoralty of San Salvador, the capital city of El Salvador, representing a coalition of the FMLN with the PSP that won 89,164 votes in the municipal elections of 2015.
- Similarly, He attends the 32nd International Mayors Conference in Jerusalem, where he sees praying at the Western Wall in February 2018.
- On 3 February 2019, Nayib Bukele disclosed that he had won the presidential elections with ease.
FAQs of Nayib Bukele
Is Nayib Bukele popular?
Nayib is a politician and businessman. He is well known as the candidate of the center-right Grand Alliance for National Unity (GANA) party.
How much does the president of El Salvador make?
US$5,181 per month is the salary of the president of El Salvador. One must obtain 50% plus one of the votes obtained in the election in the presidential election to become the President-Elect of the Republic.
Where are the parents of Nayib Bukele from?
Armando Bukele Kattán and Olga Ortez de Bukele is his parent’s name. His father belongs to San Salvador’s ancestors.