An Indian-American entrepreneur and investor Naval Ravikant became popular as the co-founder, chairman, and former CEO of AngelList. He has invested in over 200 companies. They are Uber, FourSquare, Twitter, Wish.com, Poshmark, Postmates, Thumbtack, Notion, SnapLogic, Opendoor, Clubhouse, Stack Overflow, Bolt, OpenDNS, Yammer, and Clearview AI.
Naval Ravikant was born in Mumbai, India in the year 1974. As of 2023, he is 49 years old. Naval has a brother named Kamala Ravikant. When Naval was 9 years old, he went to New York with his mother and brother.
By nationality, Naval Ravikant holds an Indian nationality and belongs to Indian-American ethnic background. He follows the Christianity religion.
Naval joined Stuyvesant High School and graduated there in the year 1995. After graduation from high school, Naval also joined Dartmouth College. In the year 1995, he graduated with degrees in Computer Science and Economics from there.
Naval interned at the international law firm Davis Polk & Wardwell in the college. He had a brief stint at Boston Consulting Group before heading to Silicon Valley after completing his degree.
Naval is a happily married man. She has got married to visual designer Krystle Cho. They tied the knot in 2013. He has a son named Neo with his wife.
Naval has earned a hefty sum of money from the entertainment industry. He has an estimated net worth approx of $69 Million in 2023. According to the source, an average salary of an Indian-American entrepreneur is around ₹ 6.1 Lakhs per year.
Naval stands at a good height of 5 feet 6 inches or 1.7 m tall. His total body weight is 78 kg or 171 lbs. Naval has a pair of brown color hair. Likewise, he also has dark brown color hair.
- Naval started his career as an entrepreneur and investor.
- He co-founded the consumer product review site Epinions in the year 1990.
- Epinions merged with the comparison pricing site Real-time with the approval of Nagaland.
- Naval and his three co-founders filed a lawsuit against Benchmark, August Capital, and their co-founder Nirav Tolia in January 2005.
- In the year 2007, he started a $20 million early-stage venture capital fund named “The Hit Forge”.
- Naval co-founded MetaStable Capital, a cryptocurrency hedge fund that owned Ethereum, Monero Bitcoin, and a number of other cryptocurrencies in the year 2014.
- He launched Spearhead, an investment fund that raised $100m for its third fund to provide founders as angel investors with $1m each to invest in technology companies.
- Naval started to run a short-form podcast at Nav. al and Spearhead.
Does Naval Ravikant write a vlog?
Yes, Navel writes a blog. He started co-writing a blog called Venture Hacks, which offered detailed advice on negotiating term sheets, explained which sections mattered, and which provisions were bogus.
Where does Naval Ravikant live?
Naval lives in New York. He bought a $16 million house last year.
What is the height of Naval Ravikant?
Naval stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.