Natasha Bure Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Siblings, Single, Height
Facts of Natasha Bure
|Full Name:||Natasha Bure|
|Birth Date:||August 15, 1998|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Actress, Model|
|Siblings||Maksim Valerievich Bure, Lev Valerievich Bure|
|Natasha Bure Facebook|
|Natasha Bure Twitter|
|Youtube||Natasha Bure Youtube|
|Natasha Bure Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Natasha Bure|
Natasha Bure is a YouTube personality who publishes lifestyle, fashion, and beauty videos on her self-titled YouTube channel. People mostly recognized her as the daughter of the celebrity couple, Valeri Bure and Candace Cameron Bure.
Natasha Bure was born on August 15, 1998, as Natasha Valerievich Bure in California, the USA. Her zodiac sign is Leo. Natasha is the daughter of NHL player, Valeri Bure, and actress, Candace Cameron Bure. She has two siblings: Lev Valerievich Bure and Maksim Valerievich Bure. She is Russian by nationality whereas his ethnicity is unknown.
As there is no information regarding the education of this teen star, we assume that she must be getting her education in some famous school near her hometown.
What is Natasha Bure Relationship status?
Natasha has not said anything about her relationship herself, it is very difficult to predict whether she is single or dating anyone. So we don’t have any certain information about her relationship status. Natasha seems to be single or the other fact might be that she is keeping her personal details secret.
She also disclosed her singlehood in one of her YouTube videos in January 2019 stating that she had no boyfriend. Before that, Natasha opened that romantic life imposes pressure on the couple. Instead enjoyed her life, she is focusing on her passion and hobby. In the coming days, she will surely find a boy who will truly love her and marry her.
What is Natasha Bure Net Worth & Salary?
Natasha Bure has collected some amount of money through her career as a YouTuber and a model. She created her YouTube channel under her name on 8 August 2014. However, she has not disclosed his net worth and salary to the median. Being the daughter of the former ice hockey right winger and an American actress we are sure that Natasha must be living a lavish lifestyle in a luxurious way.
- Natasha Bure created her YouTube channel under her name on 8 August 2014.
- There she drops several videos regarding lifestyle, fashion, and beauty.
- She launches the Daily Makeup Routine, Q&A – Getting Married and Whisper Challenge w/ Mama tutors.
- Besides being a prominent YouTuber, Natasha had her runway debut at the Sherri Hill show during New York Fashion Week. Also, she has appeared in a spread for Nation-Alist.
- Likewise, she also appeared in Whimzy Pets commercial as a kid.
- Later in the year 2011, Natasha appeared in an episode of Make It or Break It.
Her Father Career
- Therefore Natasha’s father Bure played three games with HC CSKA Moscow of the Soviet Championship League n the late ’90s.
- In the first season at the WHL, Bure was able to record 49 points in 53 games in 1991–92 for the Chiefs.
- Then the Montreal Canadiens selected him at the 1992 NHL Entry Draft.
- In the final season, Valeri managed to collect 102 points and got named to the Second All-Star Team.
- In 1994–95, Valeri spent most of the seasons with the Fredericton Canadiens, Montreal’s American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate. There he got 23 goals and 48 points in 45 games.
- Later in 1995, on February 28 Valeri received a recall to Montreal late in the season and made his NHL debut against the New York Islanders.
- In the same year, Valeri battled some severe injuries, two concussions, and a kidney injury due to which he played 64 games, 13 fewer than the previous season.
- Later Valeri got placed on the Stars’ top line with other players Jere Lehtinen and Mike Modano and recorded 7 points in 13 games to conclude the regular season.
- Further, Bure was not able to play anywhere in 2004–05 as the entire NHL season was canceled due to some labor dispute.
- The same year, his second hip surgery injury cost him to miss the whole season so Valeri decided to retire at the age of 31.
Her Mother Career
- Likewise, Natasha’s mother Candace Cameron professionally started her career at the age of 11 when she landed the role of D.J. Tanner on Full House.
- The hit series lasted for eight seasons with 192 episodes and finally came to an end in 1995 with Candace maintaining her position as a member of the ensemble cast during the entire run.
- Further, Candace also featured in a number of made-for-TV movies including No One Would Tell, She Cried No, NightScream as well as Camp Cucamonga, and made her debut for the big screen with the feature film Punchline.
- She hosted the show with Dave Coulier and David Faustino in 1990, a role which she reprised in 1994, making her the first person to host the awards twice or more.
- Apparently, TV is not her only forte as Candace has three books to her name; Reshaping It All: Motivation for Physical and Spiritual Fitness, Balancing It All: My Story of Juggling Priorities and Purpose, and Dancing Through Life: Steps of Courage and Conviction. One of the books turned out to be aNew York Times bestseller.
- Over the years, Candace has been nominated several times in various categories for her excellent role play in ‘Full House’ but she received the award once in 1994 for Favorite Television Actress by Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards.
- Furthermore, in 2016, she won the Teen Choice Awards for Choice TV Actress Comedy for ‘Fuller House’.