Who is Natalie Gal? Check out her Biography along with Personal Life
Facts of Natalie Gal
|Full Name:||Natalie Gal|
|Birth Date:||December 18, 1985|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Bataysk, Soviet Union|
|Education||Moscow Art Theatre, New York University|
|Natalie Gal Facebook|
|Natalie Gal Twitter|
|Natalie Gal Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Natalie Gal|
Natalie Gal is a Russian model as well as an actress who finished second place on the eighth series of America’s Next Top Model.
Early Life of Model-Natalie Gal
Natalie Gal entered this world as Natalya Ivanovna Galkina on 18th December 1985, in Bataysk, Soviet Union, Russia to Russian parents. As of 2019, her age is 34 years old while her horoscope is Sagittarius. Her parents were a Russian opera singer and a poet.
She began studying ballet, gymnastics, and art, playing piano, singing, and performing in a theatre at the age of 6 years old. Natalie holds a Russian nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnical background.
She studied acting at the Moscow Art Theatre in Moskva, Russia. Later, she joined the New York University, in New York, the United States. Further, she studies acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in West Hollywood, California.
Who is Natalie Gal Ex-Husband?
Natalie Gal is possibly single and not dating anyone at the moment. Previously, she was married to her ex-husband, Stuart Hagler. Her ex-husband is an American citizen who was 22 years older than Natalie. They shared a daughter named Angelina, who was born in 2005. However, they could not handle their relationship and divorced in the year 2009.
In March 2014, Natalie was seen at a West Hollywood cafe having an affectionate, dinner date with actor Jim Carrey. They were in a relationship but later, they separated their ways.
Movies & TV Shows
Natalie has appeared in various movies & tv series to date. Some of her notable movies and TV shows are Alex AD, Confusion, Dreamer, Enemies, Mimi, Lady in the Water, Friendship, Jack and Jill, Saturday Night Live Jimmy Fallon Show, Chance TV Show, and many more.
America’s Next Top Model
America’s Next Top Model is an American reality television series that was first premiered in May 2003. It is also known as an interactive competition within a number of aspiring models and a chance to begin their careers in the modeling industry.
It is created by Tyra Banks, who also serves as an executive producer of the series and developed by Ken Mok and Kenya Barris.
What is Natalie Gal Net Worth?
Natalie Gal has an estimated net worth of around $7 million as of 2022. Similarly, her film Dreamer has a collection of 38 million USD. Similarly, her other film Lady in the Water has collected around 72.8 million USD.
Height and Weight
Natalie Gal stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches while her body weight is around 58 kg. Her body measurements are 34-24-34 inches which include her bust size, waist size, and hip size respectively. Natalie has light brown colored hair while her eyes are green in color. Further, she wears a shoe of 8 (US) size.
- At the beginning of her career, Natalie Gal performed on stage in the theater when she was six years old and studied ballet, gymnastics, and art.
- Further, she also sang and played piano and would study acting at the Moscow Art Theatre and New York University.
- Later, she participated in the TV show America’s Next Top Model, season 8 in the year 2007.
- She made it through to the final against Jaslene Gonzalez, who was announced as the winner, with Natalie finishing as the runner-up.
- As a model, she appeared in US Weekly along with Top Model contestants Renee Always, Jaslene Gonzalez, and Dionne Walters.
- Natalie has been the face of Dermalogica Skin Care, Neutrogena, The Body Shop, Shiseido, Guess Couture, and Clinique.
- Further, she was also a cover girl for many magazines such as Modern Luxury Houston, DC, Muse, Flair Italy, Mademoiselle, RawHouse Magazine, Radar Magazine, Surface, and many more.
- In September 2010, she was chosen to be the chairman of People Power Progress.
- As of now, she is working with well-known agencies in New York, Los Angeles, Milan, and London.