Nasty C House Bio, Age, Career, Net Worth 2022, Girlfriend, Dating, Height
Nasty C House is a South African rapper, songwriter, and record producer. Moreover, he is also known as the best young rapper in the world.
Which country is Nasty C from?
Nasty C was born on February 11, 1997, in Diepkloof, a borough of Soweto, Johannesburg as Nsikayesizwe David Junior Ngcobo. He is 22 years old as of 2019. Nasty is of African nationality and belongs to the black ethnic group.
After the passing of her mother who was involved in a fatal car crash while he was just 11 months, he relocated to Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal, and was raised by his father, David Ngobo.
C has an older Brother
His father is a human resources manager by profession. Likewise, he has an older brother Siyabonga Ngcobo as a sibling. Talking about his educational background, Ngcobo attended the Allen Glen High School in Roodepoort, Johannesburg where he completed his 12th grade. His brother influenced him to rap as he learned the basics of producing music from him while he was just nine years old.
What is Nasty C Net Worth and Salary?
Being one of the most famous rappers in the world, Nasty also makes very good earnings. There are no doubts that he is making good earnings from his carer as a rapper. The estimated net worth of Nasty is around 250 thousand US dollars.
Nasty C was traumatized in September 2017, after thieves stormed his Johannesburg home, where they fastened him and four others up at gunpoint.
As per TshisaLIVE, the rapper was shaken however thankful that nobody was harmed in the episode. “No one was harmed in the house burglary and everybody was simply appreciative that there were no wounds since it could possibly be much more regrettable,” Nasty C’s dear companion Pierre Ball evidently told the distribution.
The hooligans clearly snatched assets including a Rolex watch, PCs, tablets, and phones. An instance of house burglary is right now being examined by police.
SAPS spokesperson Captain Mavela said:
“Yes, we can confirm that there were five victims in the house when two suspects got into the house and tied them up. One was armed with a gun and the other with a knife.”
Nasty has purchased a fast car and also became a member of the Rolex gang in the country. He is even involved in the Rolex watch endorsement. As it is just the beginning of his career, there is much more to achieve. There is no doubt that he will earn more in the coming days.
Awards and Achievements
Being the youngest and most talented rapper, Nasty has got many awards as well. In the year 2015, he got Best Freshman during the South African Hip Hop Awards. After that, in 2017 he got Best New Artist ‘ Bad Hair Extensions’ during the 16th Metro FM Music Awards.
Similarly in the same year 2017, Best Hip Hop Album ‘ Bad Hair Extension’ during the 16th Metro FM Music Awards again. Well, 2017 was the luckiest year for him as he again got his third award for the year Song of the year ‘Hell Naw’ during the 16th Metro FM Music Awards.
Nasty C’s Career
- As time went by, Nasty mastered the process of music production which led to him adding his vocals to the beats he was making. Then later, he was signed to Free World Music- a Durban-based artist management company.
- Further, Nasty C got to release his first mixtape, One Kid a Thousand Coffins back in May 2013.
- Moreover, he also got the name Nast C from his very first producer in the year 2013.
- Likewise, his second project titled L.A.M.E (Extended Play Version) – EP was released on 4 April 2014. L.A.M.E. which is an abbreviation for “Levitating Above My Enemies”.
- After that, on the 10th of February 2015, he went on to release his highly successful mixtape, titled Price City.
- Whereas this tape was his major single “Juice Back” which later spawned a remix featuring Davido and Casper Nyovest, produced by Gemini Major.
- Again on the 9th of January 2016, he was featured on Anatii and Casper Nyovest’s collaborative single “Jump”.
- Then, the official music video for the remix to the single “Juice Back” was released a year later in January 2016.
- Moving forward, he got an invite to America where he appeared on Sway in the Morning and freestyled over 6lack’s Prblms instrumental.
- Finally, on the 15thof February 2018, he announced that he has officially signed to Universal Music Group and departed from Mabala Noise.