Facts of Naomi Wirthner
|Full Name:||Naomi Wirthner|
|Birth Date:||December 25, 1965|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Kids||Frank Dillane , Seamus Dillane|
|View more / View less Facts of Naomi Wirthner|
Naomi Wirthner is a British actress and director popularly known for her extraordinary appearance on the TV series Between the Lines and Soldier Soldier.
She is one of the most respected names in British television as well as Hollywood, where she has left quite a mark and legacy.
Naomi Wirthner was born on 25th December 1965, in London. As of 2019, she is 54 years old under the zodiac sign Sagittarius. Naomi holds a British nationality and belongs to an English ethnic background.
Net Worth and Salary of Naomi Wirthner
Naomi has earned a decent amount of money throughout her career. However, Wirthner has not revealed her current salary. Likewise, there is no information about her estimated net worth. Being a wife of a famous celebrity Noami certainly enjoys the fortune of her husband.
Therefore talking about her husband Stephen Dillane’s net worth estimated at $6 million. Dillane earned quite well from the TV show Game of Thrones until his character was dropped off the series. The couple is living their luxurious life.
Is Naomi Wirthner still Married?
Naomi Wirthner married her boyfriend Stephan Dillane, who is also an artist. Before Naomi and Stephan tied together, they saw each other for a while. The beautiful couple has two children together, both sons, Frank Dillane and Seamus Dillane.
Following in the footsteps of their parents, both boys found their vocation in acting. Frank Dillane is a popular actor himself.
In Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince, he played a young Tom Riddle and Fear the Walking Dead, portraying the character of a recovering drug addict named Nick Clark. His success and his demand as an actor are increasing and his respected actor parents seem to be very happy with the chosen path.
Body Measurement (Height and Weight)
Naomi has an appealing body figure. She stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches and average weight. She has brown eyes color and black hair color.
Naomi Wirthner’s Career
- Naomi always wanted to be an actress. As a young girl, it was all she could dream of, but she was unable to make a career and went into business for personal reasons before returning to acting.
- In the beginning, her acting career did not really pick up speed, and she only had to do odd jobs to make money until 1990, when she was a nurse in the television series E.C.I.D. was occupied. This was her breakthrough.
- After that, she was selected to play Mrs. Banthrope in Between the Lines, and a year later she played another role as a doctor in the Wycliffe series.
- In 1995, Naomi Wirthner made a very good showing in two episodes of Soldier Soldier, which earned her more recognition and fame.
- She starred in other films and TV shows, including Fiona’s Story and Babyfather.
- As a director, she works at The River, Zoo Story, The Pinter Sessions, The McClure Sessions, African Gothic, and The Night Before Christmas.
- Naomi has also brought her tremendous talent to the stage and been involved in some great productions, such as An Evening at the Talk House, Madman from the Balcony at the Gate, and School for Scandal.
- In fact, their theatrical credits exceed their television and movie recovery.
- Despite the fact that she has not performed in many movies and TV shows, she has managed to build a loyal fan base that is happy to devour the little works in which she has performed.
- She founded her own theater company called The Barebones Project.
- Lady Wirthner has also participated in radio shows. She spoke characters in Caribbean Night, Travels in West Africa, and Running Dogs.
- She has also worked as a voice actress for other projects such as commercials and animated productions.