What is Naomi Osaka Net Worth 2022? Her Bio, Age, Boyfriend, Height
Facts of Naomi Osaka
|October 16, 1997
|5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)
|Harold Solomon Tennis Academy
|Naomi Osaka Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Naomi Osaka
Japanese Professional Tennis player who is a reigning champion in women’s singles at the US Open and the Australian Open. Moreover, she was ranked No 1 by the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA).
She also defeated Serena Williams in the final game of the 2018 US Open. Naomi was the first Japanese player to hold the top ranking in singles.
What Ethnicity is Naomi Osaka?
Naomi Osaka first landed on this earth on October 16, 1997, in Chuo-Ku, Osaka, Japan. As of 2019, her age is 22 years old and her birth sign is Libra. She is the daughter of Tamaki Osaka ( mother) and Leonard Francois (father). Her mother is from Hokkaido, Japan whereas her father is from Jacmel Haiti.
Naomi holds Japanese nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnical background. She has grown up with her elderly sister called Mari who is also a professional tennis player. When the family lived in Japan, they were provided their mother’s maiden name. When Osaka was three years old the family moved to the United States.
She began playing tennis when she was 15 years old. After that, she started working with Patrick Trauma at the ISP Academy. In the year 2014, she moved to the Harold Solomon Tennis Academy joining ProWorld Tennis Academy later
Who is Naomi Osaka Boyfriend?
The tennis champion Naomi Osaka is in a romantic relationship with her boyfriend yet to be married. Her boyfriend’s name is YBN Cordae, he is a rapper. She first revealed her boyfriend on September 12 through an Instagram post after dating each other for some time.
How much is Naomi Osaka Net Worth?
Naomi Osaka has an estimated net worth of around $16 million as of 2022 earned from her professional career. The tennis player has annual earnings of about $2 million. So far, Naomi has earned $11,351,973 in her career, and her income in 2019 from prize money is reported to be $3,722,776.
She earned around $7 million in total as prize money including $3.8 million from the US Open where she defeated Serena Williams in the finals. She has been earning $45,000 dollars from her endorsement deals with Nissan, ANA airlines, etc as of a recent report.
Moreover, she has collected $11,351,973 as prize money from her career as a tennis player. Her income is other than tennis expected to rise from $1.5 million to $15 million or more from other sources such as an endorsement and revenue in the coming years.
Height & Weight
The tennis champion Naomi stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches tall. Her body weighs around 70 kg. She has brown color skin with black (highlighted) color hair with brown eyes color. She is active on social sites like Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram.
- Naomi Osaka Japanese Professional Tennis player who is a reigning champion in women’s singles at the US Open and the Australian Open.
- She is also ranked No 1 by the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA).
- Moreover, she is the first Japanese player to hold the top ranking in singles.
- Naomi has won three titles and finished five times in the WTA Tour as a runner-up.
- She made a debut at the 2014 Stanford Classic, defeating former US Open champion Samantha Stosur at the age of 16.
- She started playing well in 2016 which brought her to the top 100 spots and allowed Osaka to play in WTA events.
- After that, she qualified for her first Grand slam at the Australian Open.
- She got injured but made a comeback in the same year.
- In the final of the Pacific open, she lost to Caroline Wozniacki. However, she was named WTA newcomer in 2016.
- She didn’t turn out in the year 2017, as she lost consecutively to Venus Williams in Wimbledon and Kaia Kanepi in the US Open.
- After that, she came a strong comeback in Hardcourt and took revenge from Venus Williams in the Hong Kong Open.
- She won her first WTA title at the Indian Wells Open, making a breakthrough into the upper echelon in 2018.
- After that, she defeating 23-time champion Serena Williams in the final to become the first Japanese player to win a singles Grand Slam tournament.
- Similarly, she also won the US Open in September after defeating the 23-time champion, Serena Williams.
- She won her second Grand Slam title at the Australian Open in 2019.
FAQs of Naomi Osaka
Who is Naomi Osaka?
Naomi Osaka is a Japanese Professional Tennis player who is a reigning champion in women’s singles at the US Open and the Australian Open. Moreover, she was ranked No 1 by the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA).
Where was Naomi Osaka born?
Naomi was born on October 16, 1997, in Chuo-Ku, Osaka, Japan.