Nancy Shevell Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height, Family
Facts of Nancy Shevell
|Full Name:||Nancy Shevell|
|Birth Date:||November 20, 1959|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Married||Paul McCartney (2011)|
|Divorce||Bruce Blakeman (1984-2008)|
|Net Worth||$200 million|
|Birth Place||New York City, New York|
|Education||Arizona State University|
|Siblings||Jon and Susan Shevell|
|View more / View less Facts of Nancy Shevell|
Nancy Shevell is an American businesswoman as well as the vice president of the Shevell Group of Companies who came to the media spotlight after marrying the famous The Beatles band member, Paul McCartney.
Early Life of Nancy Shevell
Nancy Shevell was born on 20th November 1959, in New York City, New York, the United States of America to American parents. As of 2019, she is 60 years and her horoscope is Scorpio.
She is the daughter of Myron Shevell (father) and Arlene Shevell (mother). Nancy has two siblings, a brother named Jon and a sister named Susan.
Her father was also a businessman and owner of New England Motor Freight and Arlene while her mother was a housewife. Her mother died in the year 1991 due to breast cancer.
Nancy holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background. She completed a Bachelor’s degree in Business administration from Arizona State University majoring in transportation.
Who is Nancy Shevell Husband?
Nancy Shevell is married twice in her life. Previously, she was married to Bruce Blakeman who was a lawyer, later turned into a politician. They tied the wedding knot in the year 1984 after dating for a couple of years since college days. They also share a son together named Arlen Blakeman. However, the college sweethearts got divorced in the year 2008.
After her divorce, Shevell began dating Paul McCartney who is a member of the band The Beatles. The couple first met in the Hamptons, on New York’s Long Island. After dating a couple of years, the couple engaged. On their engagement, Paul gave her a diamond ring which was worth around $15k. After a few months of their engagement, they tied the wedding knot on 9th October 2011.
What is Nancy Shevell Salary and Net Worth?
Nancy Shevell is an American businesswoman who has an estimated net worth of around $200 million as of 2022. She has earned her net worth as Vice President of New England Motor Freight and as a board member of the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority. Moreover, her husband has maintained a net worth of around $1.2 billion.
Body Measurement (Height and Weight)
Nancy Shevell stands at the height of around 5 feet 10 inches and her body weight is around 60 kg. She has an attractive body. She has brown colored hair and her eye color is hazel.
- Nancy Shevell is responsible for accounts receivable, corporate communications, purchasing of the supplies and equipment, benefits administration, including all the office management.
- Also, she was the manager of Administration and Director of Administration of NEMF from the year 1983 to the year 1986.
- Moreover, she is a former member of the board of the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
- This helped Nancy gain recognition at the local or state and national level.
- However, she came to the media spotlight as the wife of the very famous English musician, singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and composer, a member of the world-famous Beatles Band, Sir James Paul McCartney.