What is King Mo a.k.a Muhammed Lawal’s Estimated Net Worth? His Salary along with Progress in His Professional Career
Muhammed Lawal is an American professional wrestler as well as a retired mixed martial artist. Moreover, he is widely recognized as “King Mo”.
He also fought with American MMA promotion, Bellator and Japanese MMA promotion, Rizin FF. Likewise, he is former light Heavyweight Champion of Strike Force and Grand Prix Heavyweight Champion of Rizin.
What is King Mo Net Worth and Salary?
American professional wrestler Muhammed Lawal a.k.a King Mo has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million as of 2019. He has collected this hefty amount of sum from his professional career. The main source of income is only his professional career.
According to many sources, his MMA career disclosed earning is around $415,000. The fighter also earned money from his fight and by doing some ads and brand promotion. However, he has not revealed his earning from his recent fight against Ryan Bader at Bellator 199.
He has earned $30,000 despite the loss at Bellator 154. When he faced Phil Davis and defeat via a unanimous decision. Many sources claimed that his total net worth is estimated to be above $350,000 looking at his professional MMA career.
Career Highlight of King Mo
- In the year 2008, he started his professional MMA career when he joined MMA promotion, World Victory Road.
- Unfortunately on his debut match against Travis Wiuff at the event Sengoku 5. In that match, he lost via KO in the first round.
- On November 1, 2008, he fought against Fabio Silva at Sengoku 6 and won via strikes in the third round.
- After that, he went to compete for M1 Global in the year 2009.
- In later 2009, he signed for American MMA promotion, Strikeforce.
- Similarly, he won the Light Heavyweight Championship of the promotion from Gegard Mousasi on April 17, 2010, via a unanimous decision.
- On August 21, 2010, he lost the championship to Rafael Cavalcante via TKO in the third round. He signed with fellow American promotion, Bellator Fighting Championships in the summer of 2012 after being released by Strikeforce.
- In 2013, he made his debut in the Light Heavyweight tournament. After that, he took on Przemyslaw Mysiala with a right hook in the quarter-final. Similarly, he lost to Emanuel Newton in the semi-final stage of the tournament at Bellator 90 on February 21, 2013.
- After that, he won the Summer Series, a light heavyweight tournament by defeating Jacob Noe at Bellator 97 in the year 2013.
- However, he lost the interim Light Heavyweight Championship on November 2, 2013, at Bellator 106.
- He lost to Emanuel Newton through a unanimous decision.
- Again he lost to Quinton Jackson via unanimous decision when he faced him at Bellator 120.
- He faced DeBlass but expected to compete against Tom DeBlass at Bellator 131.
- He won the match with DeBlass on November 15, 2014, and won via TKO in the third round.
- After that, he joined the Japanese MMA fighting promotion.
- In Japanese MMA, he took on Brett McDermott and won via KO in the first round.
- In the year 2015, he won Heavyweight Grand Prix Championship by defeating Jiri Prochazka via knockout in the first round.
Wrestler’s Quick Facts
- Muhammed Lawal was born on January 11, 1981, in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, the USA in a Muslim family.
- As of 2019, his age is 38 years old while his birth sign is Aries.
- His mother’s name is Nike Rouseau but his father’s name is missing who committed suicide.
- His parents were of Nigerian descent.
- By nationality, he is American having an African ethnical background.
- He grew alongside his two siblings: brother, Abdullah, and sister, Aminat.
- Muhammed Lawal has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million as of 2019 while his earning is around $415,000 yearly salary.
- Currently, he is single.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs around 96 kg
- Similarly, he is active on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.