Morty Coyle Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of Morty Coyle
|Full Name:||Morty Coyle|
|Divorce||Jodie Sweetin (2010-2013)|
|Kids||Beatrix Carlin Sweetin Coyle|
|View more / View less Facts of Morty Coyle|
Morty Coyle is a DJ and actor from Hollywood, California who came to the spotlight as the ex-husband of a famous American Actress and television personality Jodie Sweetin.
Early Life of Morty Coyle
Morty Coyle was born somewhere in the United States of America to American parents. He holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
Is Morty Coyle still Married after his Divorce? Who is his Ex-Wife?
Morty Coyle is a divorced man. Previously, he was married to an American actress and television personality Jodie Sweetin on March 15, 2012. However, they already had a baby before their marriage a daughter named Beatrix Carlin Sweetin Coyle born on December 31, 2010.
After a year, the couple got engaged in January 2011. Likewise, they were married on March 15, 2012, in Beverly Hills. Unfortunately, Jodie filed for divorce in June 2013 and started living separately as well.
On the other hand, his ex-wife Jodie Sweetin is also currently single. Jodie has been married and divorced thrice till now. In the year 2002, she married Los Angeles Police officer Shaun Holguin. They spent four years together and divorced in the year 2006.
Then she met a film coordinator Cody Herpin and started dating him in May 2007. After a few months of dating, they married on July 14, 2007. They have a daughter together named Zoie (born in 2008). In November 2008, Jodie filed a divorce from Herpin which was finalized on April 20, 2010.
What is the Net Worth & Salary of Morty Coyle?
Morty Coyle whom Daily Mail suggests makes money from DJ jobs at a deli and a lounge. Hopefully, Morty will use the child support money in ways that serve young Beatrix well. On the other hand, his ex-wife Jodie Sweetin has an estimated net worth of $800k as of 2022. She has amassed a huge amount of net worth from her three-decades-long career as well.
Jodie receives a $5K weekly salary from the TV series Fuller House. In the year 2011, she claimed a $25K lawsuit against Clark Taylor Stavros since he damaged her property and lost her earning capacity. Further, she has a new black Audi A6 that costs $80,360.
- Morty Coyle is a DJ by his profession. He has established himself as a music composer for movies and commercials.
- Coyle was fond of music since childhood then he established himself as a good composer in the world of professional music.
- As of now, Morty has over fifteen years of experience as a DJ and works on SAG-AFTRA in Los Angeles.
- He also is a general manager of Table Manners Management as well.
- Morty has begun his career in the middle of the ’90s when he worked in clubs, parties, and TV appearances.
- As of now, Morty is the house DJ on the upcoming “The Osbourne’s”. Morty Coyle played music at private parties for most known Hollywood stars like Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas.
- He played on the birthday of Kirsten Dunst, and Marilyn Manson at the Olympic Auditorium in Los Angeles.
- Also, he was a DJ at Paris Hilton’s various birthday parties, and played for Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell at the Holiday party, in a private residence.
- Besides solo work as a DJ, Morty also is a lead singer and songwriter for “The Imposters” music band and another project – “All Day Sucker as well as Men Without Sex”.
- He was a songwriter for Jordan Zevon at the Songwriting 2008 Grand Prize Winning song, “Home”.
- Coyle played every Tuesday at Canter’s Kibitz Room singing with the world-famous, musically improvisational, jam band, “The F.O.C.K.R.s”. Morty Coyle is always in demand as a musician because he is Hollywood’s #1 ’80s and Rock D.J as well.
- He can also seamlessly mix any specific genre/era of music from the last 60 years.
- Morty’s ex-wife Jodie Sweetin is an American actress, television personality, singer, and dancer who forayed into the world of entertainment as a child artist.
- At the beginning of her career in commercials, she landed her debut TV role in the famous sitcom ‘Valerie’ at just five years of age.
- After that, she was cast as Stephanie Tanner in yet another sitcom ‘Full House’ which garnered much popularity giving Jodie.
- Then she regularly performed in the show till its end, a solid foundation and much-deserved acclaim as a child artist.
- Further, her fans still request her to deliver her much-popular catchphrase in the show “How rude!”.
- Likewise, her popularity in the show saw her reprising the role after two decades in its sequel ‘Fuller House’ where she presently features.
- Also, she has featured in other TV productions such as series like ‘The All-New Mickey Mouse Club’ and ‘Can’t Get Arrested’; films like ‘Singled Out’ and ‘Defending Santa’; and shows such as ‘Pants-Off Dance-Off’ and ‘Dancing with the Stars.
- She has also featured in flicks such as ‘Port City’, ‘Redefining Love’ and ‘Small Bits of Happiness’.