Net Worth 2022 of Missy Rothstein, Bio, Age, Husband, Height
Facts of Missy Rothstein
|Full Name:||Missy Rothstein|
|Birth Date:||June 3, 1980|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Body Size||34-24-34 inches|
|Birth Place||Springfield, Pennsylvania|
|Education||West Chester East, Penn State University|
|View more / View less Facts of Missy Rothstein|
- 1 What Nationality is Missy Rothstein?
- 2 Did Missy Rothstein go to College?
- 3 Who is Missy Rothstein in a relationship with?
- 4 Who is the ex-husband of Missy Rothstein?
- 5 What was the reason behind Missy Rothstein’s divorce?
- 6 How much does Missy Rothstein earn?
- 7 What happened to Bam Margera?
- 8 How tall is Missy Rothstein?
- 9 Career Line of Missy Rothstein
Missy Rothstein is an American actress, model, photographer, and reality TV star. She is best recognized as the ex-wife of professional skateboarder and stunt man, Bam Margera.
What Nationality is Missy Rothstein?
Missy Rothstein opened her eyes to this beautiful world on June 3, 1980. She was born in Springfield, Pennsylvania, United States. As of 2022, she is 42 years old. According to her full date of birth, her sun sign is Gemini. Missy celebrates her birthday on the 3rd of June every year.
Missy’s mother’s name is Marian Rothstein. Missy holds American citizenship and follows Christianity as a religion. Similarly, she belongs to white ethnic background.
Did Missy Rothstein go to College?
Missy’s high school was West Chester East. She later received her communications bachelor’s degree from Penn State University after graduating there.
Who is Missy Rothstein in a relationship with?
Missy is currently single. She has not been in any relationship since the divorce from her ex-husband. It seems like she is focusing on her career rather than her romantic relationship. Aside from her work, she loves to spend quality time with her friends and family. But in the near future, she might start dating the person she would love to spend her life with.
Who is the ex-husband of Missy Rothstein?
Missy was previously the spouse of her ex-husband Bam Margera. By profession, her ex-husband is an American former professional skateboarder, stunt performer, television personality, and filmmaker.
The duo met each other in high school. Rothstein tied the knot with Bam in 2007. But their relationship didn’t go well. So Missy divorced her husband divorce in the year 2012.
What was the reason behind Missy Rothstein’s divorce?
Well, the public is still unaware of the cause behind their divorce. However, it was allegedly said that the American model had divorced her husband because she had grown tired of his drinking.
How much does Missy Rothstein earn?
As of 2022, Missy has an estimated net worth of around $1 million. She made that sum of money from he career as an American actress, model, photographer, and reality TV star. An average salary of an American actress is around $97,101 a year.
Her ex-husband Brandon Cole “Bam” Margera has an estimated net worth of around $5 million as of 2022. He is able to earn that sum of money from his career as an American former professional skateboarder, stunt performer, television personality, and filmmaker. Aside from his career, he makes extra money from sponsorship and brand endorsement.
What happened to Bam Margera?
Margera sued the production after being fired, claiming that director Jeff Tremaine, producer Spike Jonze, and actor Johnny Knoxville “coerced him into signing” the wellness agreement and that this amounted to “inhumane, cruel, and discriminatory conduct.”
How tall is Missy Rothstein?
Missy stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches and her body weight is 60kg. Similarly, her total body measurement is 34-24-34 inches. Missy has an alluring pair of brown eyes and beautiful brown hair.
Career Line of Missy Rothstein
- Missy is an American actress, model, photographer, and reality TV star by profession.
- The first film in which Missy Rothstein appeared was Haggard: The Movie, an independent comedy from 2003.
- She made multiple cameo appearances in the reality television program Viva La Bam two years later.
- After that, she and her then-husband appeared in the MTV reality series Bam’s Unholy Union.
- Rothstein was even asked by Playboy magazine to take nude photos with her then-husband while the show was being filmed.
- She was then hired for the 2008 original Bam Margera Presents: Where there is Santa movie.
- She appeared in a rock band called CKY music video a year later.
- Recently, Rothstein hasn’t appeared in any movies, reality shows, or TV shows.
- She appears to be preoccupied with her other projects.