Mirtha Jung Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Daughter, Height
Facts of Mirtha Jung
|Full Name:||Mirtha Jung|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Kids||Kristina Sunshine Jung|
|View more / View less Facts of Mirtha Jung|
Mirtha Jung became famous for her controversial marriage to a former drug lord, George Jung. Additionally, she also gained fame after appearing in the biopic movie Blow.
She and her husband Jung were part of the Medellin Cartel which was responsible for a large percentage of the drugs smuggled into the United States in the 1970s and 1980s from Colombia.
Early Life of Mirtha Jung
Mirtha Jung was born in Cuba. As per some sources, it is known that she celebrated her birthday every year on 3rd December.
As we can assume that her age might be in the early 60s. Mirtha holds Cuban American ethnicity and belongs to white ethnicity. Mirtha has a slim body figure with an attractive look. Similarly, she has a pair of light brown eyes and her hair color is blonde.
After divorcing George Jung, Did Mirtha Jung Marry again?
Mirtha got married to George Jung, a former drug trafficker, and smuggler in 1977. However, their marriage ceremony was done privately and the people who attended their ceremony were their close friends and family members.
The following year, they welcomed their first baby girl Kristina Sunshine Jung on August 1, 1978. Their conjugal life was like a roller coaster ride, however, George shared an intimate relationship with his daughter Kristina.
Despite the family of three were living their happy married life, however, things didn’t work between the two, and got divorced in 1984. Their 7 years of marriage ended that year. After their divorce, George moved on with his life and married his second wife Ronda Clay Spinello Jung. However, in the case of Mirtha, she didn’t marry anyone after she got divorced.
What is the Net Worth & Salary of Mirtha Jung?
Actually, Mirtha so far has also collected a really good amount of net worth and it is reportedly well over $6 million. The main source of her income is from her movie career and is known for acting in Blow. But, she has not openly talked about her salary and net worth to the media.
Although Mirtha and her former husband made over $100 million from smuggling, she is now away from drugs following her divorce from her husband.
Apart from that, her daughter, Kristina has a net worth of $150 thousand as a former primary member of the Medellin Cartel. The main source of her income is from her movie career and is known for acting in Blow.
Mirtha Jung’s Career
- Professionally Mirtha is an acclaimed poet, entrepreneur, and writer. But Jung rose to fame following the release of her first crime film “Blow” in the year 2001.
- That American biographical crime film Blow was about her cocaine smuggler ex-husband George Jung.
- Moreover, the movie covers the drug dealer’s illegal works alongside his family life.
- In that movie, Mirtha played the role of a Spanish actress and model Penelope Cruz and the famous actor Jhonny Depp played the character of George.
- However, Mirtha was involved in drug-related activities with her ex-husband and was imprisoned for three years, and was released in 1981. Then, Jung is leading a normal life.