Facts of Miranda Manasiadis
|Full Name:||Miranda Manasiadis|
|Married||Jemaine Clement (2008)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Salary||$500k to $800k|
|View more / View less Facts of Miranda Manasiadis|
Miranda Manasiadis is a New Zealander actress who is widely famous for his appearance in some movies such as Eagle vs Shark (2007), Realiti (2014) and Girl vs. Boy (2012).
Miranda Manasiadis entered this world in the 1970s in New Zealand. As of now, she is in her 40s. Manasiadis holds a New Zealander nationality while she belongs to Maori ethnical background.
Who is Miranda Manasiadis’s Husband?
Miranda Manasiadis’s husband, Jemaine Clement is a New Zealand comedian, singer, actor, musician, as well as a director who is widely famous for creating the comedy group, Flight of the Conchords with Bret McKenzie.
Her Husband Comedy Career
- He co-founded the comedy group, Flight of the Conchords which he co-founded with fellow musician and comedian, Bret McKenzie, in the year 1998.
- The comedy duo has since released four CDs, with their debut live album releasing in the year 2002.
- They released their extended play The Distant Future in the year 2007 which contained six tracks and was certified Gold in their native country, selling over 7.5k copies.
- Their two studio albums, Flight of the Conchords and I Told You I Was Freaky, were released in the year 2008 and 2009, respectively.
- They also created the comedy radio program Flight of the Conchords on BBC Radio 2 which was a six-part comedy radio program that later grabbed the attention of HBO.
- He has also appeared in various television shows as himself or in bit-part roles till the date.
- Some of his popular appearances were in shows such as Another Period, Divorce, Legion, and many more.
- Further, he has worked as a voice artist in multiple television shows are The Drinky Crow Show, The Simpsons, TripTank, Rick and Morty, Milo Murphy’s Law, American Dad!, Robot Chicken, and so on.
- In the year 2002, Jemaine appeared in the movie, Tongan Ninja as an actor.
- After that, he did voice acting in the 2010 animated movie, Despicable Me as well as in the 2011 animated movie Rio, which was based on birds.
- In the year 2014, he appeared in the 2014 New Zealand mockumentary horror-comedy movie, What We Do in the Shadows as an actor and also directed, wrote and co-produced the movie.
- He appeared as Boris the Animal in the American action sci-fi movie, Men in Black 3 in the year 2012.
- His other notable acting roles were in movies like People Places Things, Don Verdean, Humor Me, The Festival, and so on.
- He won a nomination at the Satellite Award for Best Actor for Television Series Musical or Comedy for his part in the show, Flight of the Conchords.
- He received the nominations of the Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Villain for his role in the movie, Men in Black 3.
Miranda Manasiadis’s Career
Miranda Manasiadis started her acting career with a cameo role in the New Zealand sci-fi horror comedy, Black Sheep in the year 2006. In the year 2007, she appeared as a burger staff alongside Madeleine Sami in the romantic comedy film, Eagle vs. Shark. Further, she also featured as Meg in the sci-fi movie, Realiti in the year 2014.
What is Miranda Manasiadis Net Worth?
Miranda Manasiadis has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2019. She earned through her acting career. She receives a salary in the range of $500k to $800k per year.
On the other hand, her husband, Jemaine Clement has an estimated net worth of around $2 million as of 2019.
In 2008, Miranda Manasiadis Married with Her Husband
Miranda Manasiadis is a happily married woman. She tied the wedding knot to her husband Jemaine Clement in August 2008 at an intimate wedding. Her husband is a New Zealand comedian, singer, actor, musician, as well as a director. The couple met for the first time on the set of Eagle vs Shark in the year 2007. They gave birth to an adorable son, Iraia Clement in October 2008. As of now, the entire Clement family is living a happy and peaceful life together.