Jackson Galaxy’s Wife, Minoo Rahbar’s Bio; Married Life with Photos
Minoo Rahbar is an animal enthusiast, rescuer, adopter, and activist mainly famous as the wife of fellow animal lover Jackson Galaxy.
Early Life of Minoo Rahbar
Minoo Rahbar was born on 8th August. But, it is said that she migrated to the US from a war-ridden country at a small age. Her nationality is American and belongs to the white ethnicity. Talking about her educational background, she attended US Grant School in Van Nuys, Los Angeles.
Who is Minoo Rahbar Husband?
Talking about her personal life, she is a married woman. She is married to Jackson Galaxy on 29th June 2014. The couple met for the first time at a kitten rescue benefit gala. Then at the meeting, they just met each other for 15 minutes having coffee. But, they felt so close to each other that they eventually started dating.
Minoo was Vegan for decades and after their marriage, Minoo made Jackson also vegan.
What is Minoo Rahbar’s Net Worth and Salary?
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of Minoo along with her husband Jackson is around $1.5 million as of 2022. Talking about her husband he collects a good sum of money from his My Cat From Hell show and also other television/media presence.
Besides this, they also own a cat consultant practice, Little Big Cat, Galaxy Project, and also Galaxy Solutions which surely earns them an attractive sum of money.
- As we know that, she fled to America along with her parents due to war in her country, because of the injustice war, she decided to dedicate her life free time to those organization that makes the world a better place, not only for humans but also for animals.
- After that, she started taking care of animals.
- She used to rescue cats and help them. For this, she even received Advocacy Award for kitchen rescue in 2011, which was held for the fourth rescue kitten in West Hollywood at House of Blues.
- Along with being famous as the life partner of Jackson, she is also well-known for rescuing cats and has awards for her name through her profession.
- Moreover, Minoo has posted many pictures on Facebook with cats that show her affection towards animals.
- She spends most of her leisure time rescuing cats and dogs.
- She even collected $5,000 on her own to rescue kittens in a Marathon event, which was held in Los Angles and at the event, she ran 26.2 miles.