Who is Miki Yim? Check out her Biography along with Personal Life
Facts of Miki Yim
|Full Name:||Miki Yim|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Education||Meiji Gakuin University|
|View more / View less Facts of Miki Yim|
Miki Yim is famous as the wife of an American actor, Sung Kang. He is popular for his role in movies such as Fast and Furious where he was seen as Han Seoul-Oh. Though she has not gained so much popularity in the entertainment industry as she rose to fame after she got married to him.
What is the Nationality of Miki Yim?
She belongs to a South Asian ethnic background and holds a South Korean American nationality. As far as her education goes, Miki studied at Meiji Gakuin University. From there she received her Bachelor’s degree with a major in English Language Arts. She has proficiency in three languages, English, French, and Japanese as well.
Who is Miki Yim’s Husband?
Her husband Sung Kang is a Korean-American actor who was born on April 8, 1972, in Gainesville, Georgia, United States. He is famous for his appearances in the 2006 blockbuster The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. He is Korean-American and belongs to an Asian ethnical background.
Regarding his education, Sung attended the University of California, Riverside. Furthermore, he has appeared in several hit films such as Fast Five, Fast & Furious 6, and Bullet to the Head. As an actor, he has also won International Star Award in 2016 and Special Jury Prize in 2012.
Net Worth & Salary of Miki Yim along with Her Husband
Professional, Yim is a supervisor for Louis Vuitton, SEPHORA, Chanel, La Perla, Celine Inc. In the USA, the average salary of a supervisor ranges from $47,841–$64,140. So, she might earn between those figures as well. Besides, she also made $53k per year as a Sales Manager.
According to the sources the estimated net worth of Miki is around $1 million as of 2022. On the other hand, her husband Sung Kang is an American actor who has a net worth of $8 million as of 2019.
Relationship with Her Husband
Yes, Miki Yim is a married woman. She tied the knot with her longtime boyfriend Sung Kang in 2014 after being in a relationship for several years. The couple married in a private ceremony in the presence of their family and friends. They don’t have any child and it sounds if both of them are not ready to be parents.
As per the reports, they are expected to welcome a baby. Furthermore, the married pair has been seen several times in the public and media. As of now, the couple is enjoying their married life and living elegantly.
- The wife of actor Sung Kang started her career as customer service for JTB Hawaii in 1991.
- There she worked for over 4 years. And later in October 1995, she joined Chanel as a sales associate.
- But then she left the job in January 1999. Following her work in Chanel, she again worked for Louis Vuitton as a Supervisor Product Specialist in February 1999. There she worked for almost 6 years.
- After that, she became the manager of Celine Inc. There she worked for 5 years and moved to SEPHORA as an assistant manager. After this, she worked as a store manager in La Perla.
- There she worked for just four months. After her tenure there, she has stayed as the General Manager at Prada since November 2013.
- Miki is one of the prominent faces in the world of fashion. As of now, she is working for a leading fashion brand, Prada.
- She is quite popular among the fashionistas as she hardly appears in the media.
Her Husband Career
- Her husband Sung began his acting career from the 1999 TV series Felicity.
- In the year 2001, he appeared as a Listener in the war movie Pearl Harbor.
- Likewise, he got huge recognition from his role as Han Hu in the big bit movie Better Luck Tomorrow.
- Soon after that, he started to perform in several movies such as Antwone Fisher, Forbidden Warrior, The Motel, and many more.
- He came to the limelight after appearing in the 2006 blockbuster The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift as Han Lue.
- Later in 2009, he portrayed the same character in the franchise Fast & Furious.
- There he played the role along with Vin Diesel and Paul Walker.
- Besides, the talented actor has also featured in 2011 Fast Five and Fast & Furious 6.
- In the year 2012, he landed the role of Taylor Kwon in Bullet to the Head.
- There he played the role along with Sylvester Stallone.
- Apart from that, he has also starred in various TV series such as Spin City, The Shield, CSI: Miami, Monk, and much more.
- Moreover, he has appeared in Pali Road and Special Jury Prize for Sunset Stories. For this, he has won the International Star Award in 2012.
FAQs of Miki Yim
Who is Miki Yim?
Miki Yim is famous as the wife of an American actor, Sung Kang. He is popular for his role in movies such as Fast and Furious where he was seen as Han Seoul-Oh.
Who is Sung Kang?
Sung Kang is an American actor
What is the ethnicity of Miki Yim?
She belongs to a South Asian ethnic background and holds a South Korean American nationality.