How much is Mike Greenberg Net Worth? His Salary from Professional Career
Mike Greenberg, American television anchor, television show host, and former radio host for ESPN and ABC. Currently, he is working as a host for SportsCenter. Also, he is an author who released several best-selling books and novels. He has won millions of hearts with his outstanding work.
What is Mike Greenberg’s Net Worth and Salary?
Mike Greenberg Net Worth and Salary: The American anchor Mike Greenberg is making a substantial income from his new morning sports talk show, Get Up. He appears alongside other co-hosts, Michelle Beadle and former star Jalen Rose. As per some online resources, ESPN is paying $6.5 million to Mike and $5 million and $3 million to Michelle and Jalen. Mike is one of the highest-paid media stars.
In the year 2017, he signed a million-dollar contract with ESPN and would receive $6.5 million as an annual salary from the Network. Mike Greenberg has an estimated net worth of around $14 million and had $6 million in properties previously. However, his salary is reported to be around $5 million.
|Net Worth in 2019||$14 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||$5 Million|
|Source of Income As||Television Anchor, Television Show Host, and Former Radio Host|
Mike Greenberg is also an actor who has featured in movies like Tilt (2005), Valentine’s Day (2010), and Reckoning (2016). With all this, it won’t be a surprise to know that he is among the highest paid in his field with an estimated annual salary of $6.5 million from the Network. Moreover, he earns a salary of around $5 million.
Earning from his Books
Also, Mike Greenberg earns much from his published books such as Why My Wife Thinks I’m An Idiot: The Life and Times of a Sportscaster Dad ($12.99 in Kindle), Mike and Mike’s Rules for Sports and Life ($12.55 in Hardcover), All You Could Ask ($30.99 in Hardcover and $14.99 in Paperback), My Father’s Wives ($8.56 in Hardcover and $13.12 in Paperback). With such types of earning, he is maintaining his lavish lifestyle.
Mike Greenberg’s Career
- Mike Greenberg started his career as a sports anchor at Chicago’s WMAQ-AM.
- He worked there for around 3 years as a sports anchor, reporter and joined WSCR-Radio in the year 1992.
- Also, he worked for SportsChannel Chicago in the year 1994. Later, Mike joined CLTV as an anchor, reporter, and host of a live call-in show in the year 1995.
- He left the channel to join ESPN and became one of the first hosts of ESPN NEWS after it began broadcasting in November 1996.
- In the year 1999, he joined ESPN Radio and later moved to start appearing as co-host of Sportscenter since 2004.
- Only a year later, Mike left the channel and joined ESPN2 in January.
- He left the Mike and Mike show in 2017 and started working in ESPN’s new morning show Get Up in April 2018.
- Also, he has published several books that include Why My Wife Thinks I’m An Idiot: The Life and Times of a Sportscaster Dad, Mike and Mike’s Rules for Sports and Life, All You Could Ask For, and so on.
Mike Greenberg: Quick Facts
- Mike Greenberg was born as Mike Darrow Greenberg on 6th August 1967, in New York City, New York, the United States to parents Arnold Greenberg (father) and Harriet Greenberg (mother).
- As of 2019, he is 52 years old and his horoscope is Leo.
- Mike Greenberg completed his degree in the field of Journalism at Northwestern University.
- Currently, he is working as a host for SportsCenter
- He has also won an award, Quill Awards.
- Mike has an estimated net worth of $14 million.
- Mike is living happily with his wife, Stacy Greenberg, and his two children, Nicole Greenberg (daughter) and Stephen Greenberg (son).
- He is active on various social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.