Bio of Steven Spielberg’s Daughter Mikaela George Spielberg; Her Siblings
Facts of Mikaela George Spielberg
|Full Name:||Mikaela George Spielberg|
|Birth Date:||February 28, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Siblings||Theo Spielberg, Destry Allyn Spielberg, Sawyer Avery Spielberg, Max Spielberg, Sasha Spielberg, and Jessica Capshaw|
|Mikaela George Spielberg Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Mikaela George Spielberg|
There are so many people who became celebrities directly or indirectly. Mikaela George Spielberg is the celebrity daughter of the famous Hollywood director, Steven Allan Spielberg, and actress Kathleen “Kate” Capshaw.
Some of Steven’s famous movies include Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977) and E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial (1982), and Saving Private Ryan(1998).
How many Siblings Does Mikaela George Spielberg have?
Mikaela George Spielberg entered this world on February 28, 1996, in the USA. His sun sign is Pisces.
The name of her parents is Robert Capshaw and Kathleen “Kate” Capshaw. But after their separation, the baby girl was re-adopted by the famous Hollywood director Steven Spielberg.
Overall, she has six siblings including Theo Spielberg, Destry Allyn Spielberg, Sawyer Avery Spielberg, Max Spielberg, Sasha Spielberg, and Jessica Capshaw. She is American and belongs to the African-American ethnicity.
Mikaela George Spielberg Arrested in Domestic Incident
The celebrity daughter, Mikaela George Spielberg was arrested in Tennessee in a domestic incident including her boyfriend as per the police report. She was charged with domestic assault causing bodily injury. Later on, Mikaela had been released from a jail in Nashville jail.
As per the police affidavit’s report, she along with her boyfriend were involved in different opinions after returning from a bar. After the victim made a rude comment to Mikaela, she began to throw objects at her boyfriend. For that, her boyfriend’s hand and wrist were injured as per the WTVC-TV report.
Mikaela George Spielberg’s Parents Estimates Billions of Wealth
Steven has an estimated net worth of $3.7 billion as of 2022. In addition, he owns a luxurious mansion in Malibu whose worth over $20 million dollars where celebrities are often spotted on vacation. The mansion includes a swimming pool, Sauna, Slot Machine, Home Cinema, Gaming room, Sports room, Museum, as well as a giant library.
Once David Beckham who is already an owner of a £11million mansion 30 miles away in Beverly Hills has shifted along with the family to his mansion on rent for $150,000 a month.
Moreover, he owns a twelve-acre estate called Quelle Farm and is his family’s summer retreat. The farm was built in 1740 and mixes classic New England architecture of New York of that era with elegant French accents. On the other hand, Her mother, Kate has a net worth of $20 million dollars.
What is Mikaela George Spielberg Relationship status?
Talking about Mikaela’s relationship status, she currently is in a romantic relationship. However, the name of her boyfriend is not opened up to the public.
Personal Life of her Parents
- On the other hand, her biological parents, Robert Capshaw and Kate married in 1976 and got divorced in 1989.
- After the separation, the baby girl was re-adopted by the famous Hollywood director Steven Spielberg.
- Kate and Steven met for the first time in 1984 during the making of Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom in which she also starred.
- Before Kate, Steven had married Amy Irving. The couple tied the knot in 1985 and got divorced in 1989
- After that, they married on October 12, 1991.
- They shared three children together. Along with two step-children from her previous marriage, and an adopted daughter, the couple has seven children altogether.
- Furthermore, the couple is enjoying their blissful life along with their children happily.
What profession Does Mikaela George Spielberg involve in?
As of now, she has not been involved in any profession yet. She may be an actress just like her mother or a director just like her father. It seems that she is focusing on her studies and will surely engage in some professions in the future.
Steven’s Career Summary
- Talking about the career of her father, Steven’s initial film was a 26-minute production, Amblin in 1968.
- At that time, he was working as an intern at ‘Universal Studios.
- Later on, he directed ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’ in 1981, the first movie in the Indiana Jones films starring Harrison Ford.
- Moving towards his awards, he won the Best Picture for Schindler’s List (1993) at the Oscar Awards, Best Director for Saving Private Ryan (1998), Golden Globe Awards. He won Outstanding Miniseries for The Pacific (2010).
- Similarly, he won Best Casual Game for Boom Blox (2008), Best Film for Schindler’s List (1993) at BAFTA Film Award, he also won Best Director for Munich (2005) at Movies for Grownups Award.