Facts of Midori Francis
|Full Name:||Midori Francis|
|Birth Date:||April 16, 1994|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Net Worth||$500 Thousand|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Rumson, New Jersey|
|View more / View less Facts of Midori Francis|
American actress Midori Francis is popular for her role in movies likes Good Boys (2019), Ocean’s 8 (2018), and Gotham (2014). Also, she is a producer.
The 26-year-old actress Born as Midori Iwama on 16 April 1994 in Rumson, New Jersey, the United States. Having American nationality, Midori belongs to Asian-American ethnicity. At the young age of 12, she started to perform. Her birth sign is Aries.
Who are Midori’s Parents?
Her parents divorced Francis’ father married twice. He has a younger brother named Marcus Iwama and elder half-brother Patrick. She enrolled at Rutgers University – Mason Gross School of the Arts, Theater Department in New Brunswick, New Jersey. In the year 2015, she graduated with BFA in acting.
Net Worth of Midori Francis in 2020
Actress Francis has been active in the entertainment industry for over has 18 years. From her professional career, she earned an estimated annual salary of around $60 thousand. Midori Francis has a net worth of $500, thousand as of 2020.
She worked alongside Jacob Tremblay and Keith L Williams, portraying Lilly in the coming-of-age comedy film Good Boys in 2019 that grossed $110.9 million.
What is Midori Francis Relationship Status?
Well, actress Midori is a private person who is never married so far. Also, she is yet to open about her boyfriend or dating status. Francis is allegedly single at the moment. After winning the heart of men’s with her beauty everyone on google searches for the name of her boyfriend.
But the actress Midori is single. Also, she never came into the highlight for his relationship status. There are no details about Francis’s current relationships or any reports about her media love affair. The actress may be looking forward to a great partner who would be able to uphold decent values as a husband.
Also, her previous dating experience remains behind the veil because of her secretive nature. The beautiful actress has several close friends and likes to hang out with them according to her social media page. Also, she shares beautiful pictures of her close friends on Instagram.
What is the Height of Midori Francis?
The beautiful actress has an appealing body figure. She has a slim body with a height of 5 feet 2 inches i.e 1.5m. While her body weighs around 55kg. She has black hair color with dark brown eyes color.
- Francis took interest in acting & worked in theater play at Count Basie Theater in the 2000s by the age of 6.
- She returned to theater acting, worked in Syracuse Stage (August 2014- October 2014) with acting hiatus for a decade.
- In the year 2015, she got her TV breakthrough from the short movie Killing Machine.
- She worked for Virginia Stage Company (August 2015- October 2015) at that time.
- The actress made a brief appearance in the TV series Younger in the year 2016.
- Then she made associations with many theater companies.
- The companies include 59E59 Theaters (January 2016- March 2016) New York Stage & Films (June 2016, for a month) Playwright Relam Inc. (August 2016- December 2016).
- After Francis made an appearance in DC character Batman franchise-based TV series, Gotham, in 2017.
- She came into the limelight and got wide recognition as well as further opportunities.
- In the series, she features along with star casts Ben McKenzie, Donal Logue, and David Mazouz.
- Francis earned a brief appearance in the TV series Divorce in 2018 and TV movie Paterno in 2018, before playing ‘April’ in the box-office hit Ocean’s Eight in 2018.
- In the year 2019, she portrayed Lily, one of the notable characters, in the comedy film Good Boys.
- She featured in the short movies Chemistry of Mood (2019) and Bless This Mess (2019).
- Then she made an 8-episode appearance as Lanie Bouchard in the TV series The Birch.
- Francies is working on her upcoming project Dash & Lily ( a TV series) which is under pre-production.